if you wanna know
By lilinfo on
2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
I had mine for about 4 months. So far so good no major complaints. You get enough performance upon demand and Acura really tried to give you more comfort. I had 2000 Integra and with 2005 I have more fun with out the back pain after some imperfect roads that I fail to avoid. Also this car has the best clutch. You drive any other manaul car than drive this car and drive the other car again. You will think that other car has broken clutch. I noticed some owners mentioning about some gears grind and I also had this problem once in a while. I thought I was not shifting properly but this might be a problem. Mostly in the mornings when engine is cold.
Favorite Features
I first thought the engine was going to blow up when vtec kicked in. But it didn't so I'm getting use to that engine noise and whole car rattling experience. (Above 6000 rpm otherwise it is rather a quiet car) Once you decide it's not a defect you will like it.
Suggested Improvements
wish there was a little more space for my right leg (keep rubbing when shifting). I like the subwoofer that hides with spare tire but it also hides the bass. I dont see the point of having woofer that doesnt put any more bass than rest of the regular speakers.