Great Sporty Luxury Affordable Car
By Timothy M. Crawford on
2005 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)
I (like many others!) needed a car w/ better mileage. I traded my 2000 Dakota PU for this. What a great car! It is fun to drive. It's sporty and quick. I love the Sequential shifter. I can play when I want, or just let it ride fully automatic. I took a road trip over a 800 miles and NOT ONCE did I ever feel uncomfortable. The leather seats wrap around you and make you feel very secure. I had just about all accessories put on this car and it was still a bargain! It looks great and is good on mileage. 2 major plusses...It is; 1....highly rated by consumers reports, and 2 it is an ACURA. Nuf said...Try to find an 05 now!
Favorite Features
Leather seats. Clear and concise controls and dash. I like the storage areas throughout. They make use of every square inch, and hey it is a subcompact! It just doesn't feel like one inside. Love the trunk latch system. Very sporty look but recommend upgrading. (get the trims and spoilers!)
Suggested Improvements
Not fond of the cup holders in front over trans (beverages get warm there) or behind the brake handle where it is hard to access. Allow the upgrades available in the other Acura models. Navigation etc. Oh yea... the sunroof (std) is also nice but needs a guard for rain and noise (I added one)