2005 Acura RSX Consumer Review: God's gift to the sport compac

2005 Acura RSX Type-S - Consumer Review

God's gift to the sport compact scene
By 05 Black Type S on

2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This car is an absolute dream. I picked my 05 Black Type S up for invoice price! The Type S has what feels like an endless supply of power. I drove from Chicago to Indianapolis right after I bought it, and had problems keeping it under 90mph, it just wants to get up and run. I love the attention this car brings... I'm a single 23 year old male, and I don't mind the looks I get from girls who see/hear the Type S. It's fast, and looks classy... almost like a baby Ferarri.

Beautiful engine, the relativley small torque number is not noticed, because from 3000rpm on up this thing screams! Love the 6-speed transmission, so smooth and easy to drive. Love the looks and the very comfortable drivers seat.

Very minor, not necessary things I would have added to it - Limited Slip Differential, heated seats, XM satellite radio, and HID headlights... all can be done aftermarket, it just would have been nice to have them stock (especially the HID's)