2005 Acura RSX Consumer Reviews 8

2005 Acura RSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RSX model:
RSX fun
By jose quintero on 02/26/05 03:05 AM (PST)

2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Purchasing my RSX is the best decision I've ever made. Driving it is as fun as riding a roller coaster only the car has a fantastic stereo system. NO regret whatsoever. This is definately THE IMPORT KING!

Not too shabby
By ElecDave on 02/19/05 15:21 PM (PST)

2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I just bought my 2005 Acura RSX two weeks ago, and this is by far my favorite car I have owned. I went with the Type-S and all I can say is WOW! It has amazing power for looking like such a small car, and only having the 2.0 liter.

Great car
By ATB on 02/17/05 12:37 PM (PST)

2005 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my RSX at the end of October. I traded in a '98 accord coupe and wanted to stick with a car made by Honda. I've always been impressed by their reliability and I continue to be with my RSX. The handling of this car is great. It takes corners beautifully and has a decent amount of acceleration. The leather interior is luxurious, with everything in easy access for the driver. The seats are very comfortable and offer great support. Some bi-xenon headlights would be nice! Overall I am extremely happy with the choice I made.

A Very Tricked-Out Ride
By robert_s on 02/11/05 09:28 AM (PST)

2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I've been driving this car for about a week now and I love it. It feels very solid and well constructed. It is definitely a street racer, although I did not buy it for that reason. The suspension is very firm and the car handles very well in general as it is built low to the ground. But as much as I like it, everyone else around me seems to love it even more--neighbors, co-workers, etc., have all profusely complemented me on it. I had already placed an order for a Chevy Cobalt SS but it wasn't ready in time. This was about the same price and I think I did better with this--and it isn't a Toyota like everyone else has. Overall, I think it's a lot of car for the money.

Great car, but not German
By xxaarraa on 02/09/05 13:20 PM (PST)

2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

My first Japanese car. I have had German cars all along and really wanted a Bimmer. But being just out of college, only Acura was willing to finance me so went and bought the Type-S. The single biggest selling point about this car is how it easily satisfies the dual role of daily driver and sports car. Most of the days, I just shift at 3000 around town, but on weekends when I take it on the freeways, I go all the way up to 7000 and still dont hit redline. It gives a very decent 22 mpg in the city and an astounding 30+ on the freeway. Don't expect a Mustang will give you that much and be as reliable as a Honda! Oh, the resale was another big draw. No other sports car, including Toyotas are good

Great little sports car for little money
By Chris on 02/05/05 19:34 PM (PST)

2005 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought my brand new 05 RSX, and I love it. I traded a 01 VW Jetta and I love the RSX so much more in its handling and styling. This little car handles great, has good build quality, and loves to be pushed with little fuss

A+++
By jajr12345 on 01/16/05 22:42 PM (PST)

great capability of modification engine power at 275na

great car
By RickC on 01/06/05 21:54 PM (PST)

2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Great all around car. Fun to drive!!

I love this car
By Rich on 01/06/05 20:36 PM (PST)

2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I absolutely love my RSX Type-S. Whether I'm driving to the supermarket or across the state it is the one of best cars I have ever driven.

Good but can offer more
By Crazy Al on 01/06/05 19:10 PM (PST)

2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

A great car. Powerful, fantastic handling and unbelievable gas mileage (30+). Ther could be more offered with this special car like heated seats, etc. Even the A-Spec package is not yet available. Can't wait!