Used 2005 Acura RSX Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Acura Rsx - Consumer Reviews

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback

View reviews for a specific RSX model:

A REAL IMPROVEMENT!
By Soloseeker

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Having owned an 04 RSX previously,I can say the changes for 05 are quite noticeable improvements. Finally, an all around terrific car now with comfortable seats, a ride that doesn't pound your brains out over broken pavement, and is quiet on the highway. Better brakes and quicker and lighter steering make the car almost perfect. I happen to like the new headlights, and, (believe it or not) they actually look similar to those in the new RL, and more importantly, they do a better job of illuminating the road. I think they dumped those cheap sounding speakers, and even gave the horn a more European tone. With the 05 improvements, I can't think of anything to complain about.

Favorite Features

Good ergonomics, nice interior, tight construction, and rock solid reliability.

Suggested Improvements

Perhaps a more inspiring design for the next generation RSX.

luv my rsx
By tinosbabe

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I love this car. The new model looks like it comes with a body kit.I hope it performs as well as my old Integra.

Favorite Features

I like the new blue color and the interior gauges at night. Its also nice to have a remote that works. The standard sunroof is also a nice feature

Suggested Improvements

The car is perfect

What I have been looking for!
By zorman71

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Been looking at many different cars for ~2months. Then I went to the Acura dealer, where my journey ended. This car is very fun to drive, environmently guit-free, and I enjoy the heck out of communting to work & short trips on the weekends. So far it seems I can comfortably double any speed sign an any exit ramp while riding alone. My 4 year old daughter loves hanging out in the back on weekend drives, plenty of room for the 3 of us (me, mom & her). Should also note I tested the Scion TC3 & the RSX towers.

Favorite Features

Really like the look of the front end. Simple mantenance. Can reach all the controls inside without leaning up towards the dash. Many std features, I added no options & am still psyched.

Suggested Improvements

Add more available back-tilt to the drivers seat bottom. Keep water/snow from dripping so close into the hatch when opened in bad weather.

Great car
By JLD

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Acura builds the best small performance car around; but more importantly, I would challenge anybody to find a car with a better resale value including Toyota. I'm now moving from an Integra to a RSX and my wife just got rid of her boring Subura Forester for an Acura TSX. Have to work on the kids now so we can become an all Acura family!

Favorite Features

The combination of performance and handling which makes is a very safe car

Suggested Improvements

Tart-up the exterior

Naseem 2005 RSX
By Sonricita

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My car is a week old and I love it. Everyday I look forward to driving my RSX. My son love to go to school in the car. The kids in he's preschool all want touch it. Color Vivid blue Pearl. So plan on caring a towel.

Favorite Features

Love to open the car up and let the wind blow my hair.

Suggested Improvements

Needs more power. Power seats would be great add on to the car.