2005 Acura RSX Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RSX model:
A REAL IMPROVEMENT!
By Soloseeker on 12/01/04 23:22 PM (PST)

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Having owned an 04 RSX previously,I can say the changes for 05 are quite noticeable improvements. Finally, an all around terrific car now with comfortable seats, a ride that doesn't pound your brains out over broken pavement, and is quiet on the highway. Better brakes and quicker and lighter steering make the car almost perfect. I happen to like the new headlights, and, (believe it or not) they actually look similar to those in the new RL, and more importantly, they do a better job of illuminating the road. I think they dumped those cheap sounding speakers, and even gave the horn a more European tone. With the 05 improvements, I can't think of anything to complain about.

luv my rsx
By tinosbabe on 12/01/04 21:13 PM (PST)

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I love this car. The new model looks like it comes with a body kit.I hope it performs as well as my old Integra.

What I have been looking for!
By zorman71 on 11/27/04 15:42 PM (PST)

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Been looking at many different cars for ~2months. Then I went to the Acura dealer, where my journey ended. This car is very fun to drive, environmently guit-free, and I enjoy the heck out of communting to work & short trips on the weekends. So far it seems I can comfortably double any speed sign an any exit ramp while riding alone. My 4 year old daughter loves hanging out in the back on weekend drives, plenty of room for the 3 of us (me, mom & her). Should also note I tested the Scion TC3 & the RSX towers.

Great car
By JLD on 11/24/04 08:12 AM (PST)

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Acura builds the best small performance car around; but more importantly, I would challenge anybody to find a car with a better resale value including Toyota. I'm now moving from an Integra to a RSX and my wife just got rid of her boring Subura Forester for an Acura TSX. Have to work on the kids now so we can become an all Acura family!

Naseem 2005 RSX
By Sonricita on 11/10/04 16:14 PM (PST)

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My car is a week old and I love it. Everyday I look forward to driving my RSX. My son love to go to school in the car. The kids in he's preschool all want touch it. Color Vivid blue Pearl. So plan on caring a towel.

Acura RSX 2005
By I Lov My Acura 2005 on 11/05/04 20:38 PM (PST)

Great Car for the Price.

Put fun to your commute
By Pauolo on 10/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Easy to drive, fun, and economical. All extras included. Good reliable car and an excelent dealer behind their product.

solid no comments.
By myung12 on 10/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

For the price, Its well worth it. very nice solid design,and quality inside and out is almost perfect. but it could be little nice if it was power setting and heating with fog light is not a option to buy. about 3 to 4 hour driving is little uncomfortible. This is very nice performence car with out no fog light, come on !

Good Things Come with Time
By EIS on 10/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

This is the first Acura I’ve owned since my 1990 Integra coupe. I considered buying the RSX when it first came out but I was indifferent with its corky exterior styling. When I saw the 05 I knew I had to buy one. I think Acura did a stellar job at keeping this car unique yet giving it design cues from Integras of past. The quality of leather and overall interior feel has greatly improved; it feels more like an Acura now. If anyone is contemplating over a 04 and 05 definitely go with the 05, you’ll thank yourself later.

rating my honda acura
By Kiara on 09/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is a great car the kids love it. There friends say that they have one of the best cars. Its very comfortable and is a very easy smooth ride.