2005 Acura RSX Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RSX model:
WOW
By TCraftyL on 05/01/05 09:55 AM (PDT)

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Just got my RSX a few weeks ago, and WOW! It's perfect for someone who wants a hot sports car but not something overly flashy. I was worried that the 160 horsepower engine wouldn't give me as much "go-power" as my last, 190 horsepower car, but that's not a problem. This little thing can go! I would have like to get the Type-S instead with 210 horsepower, but unfortunately I didn't like the wheels OR the spoiler that comes factory installed on the Type-S. Acura should consider changing them or making them options. To sum it up - this car is hot!

Acura RSX
By Michelle Stanley on 04/11/05 14:54 PM (PDT)

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

This is a fine car for the price. It is fun to drive and the sportshift feature is a fun feature.

Awesome
By Freddy on 04/03/05 22:51 PM (PDT)

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I like my newly purchased RSX because it is extremely fun to drive and quite fast. I have fun driving anywhere I go. The car itself makes most of my friends jealous. Great gas economy and reliable.

I'm in love with my car!!
By Nita on 04/02/05 08:47 AM (PST)

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

When I drive by people, they don't stare. I guess to them the RSX looks plain or ordinary. It's hard for me to understand!! I think it's a beautiful, classy, sports car!! Not only is it beautiful outside, but the inside is so comfortable, great quality, and it is fun to drive! I bought the base model, with leather interior and manual transmission. I think this model has more than enough power for me. I am not going to drive on a racetrack and I have a heavy foot as it is and don't want to get any speeding tickets!!! The automatic climate control works great and as long as your not going to always transport people in the back there is plenty of room in this car.I love it!!

Like my RSX
By Johnsogk on 03/27/05 10:14 AM (PST)

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I get lots of compliments from people who see my car, which IS a lot of fun to drive. My only complaint is that I don't like the spoiler, which impedes my vision when backing up. I really like the fact that practically everything is standard, making it easier to buy and know the price.

FUN AND CUTE
By Christine 568 on 03/21/05 17:26 PM (PST)

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

If you want a fun and cute sports car that it not outragiously expensive, the RSX is the perfect car. It handles great and with the price of gas, you can't beat the gas milage. It also gives you the option of shifting gears for those times when you need a little more pick up.

Fun, dependability and good looks
By CHAZ on 03/19/05 14:16 PM (PST)

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Have had this car for 10 months, and I love every bit of it. Color (Milano red) great choice, fast for a 4 cylinder, sleek looking, interior is snug unless youÂ’re a small family. Seats just hold you in while steering and dashboard is easily accessible.

Great car
By ATB on 02/17/05 12:37 PM (PST)

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my RSX at the end of October. I traded in a '98 accord coupe and wanted to stick with a car made by Honda. I've always been impressed by their reliability and I continue to be with my RSX. The handling of this car is great. It takes corners beautifully and has a decent amount of acceleration. The leather interior is luxurious, with everything in easy access for the driver. The seats are very comfortable and offer great support. Some bi-xenon headlights would be nice! Overall I am extremely happy with the choice I made.

Great little sports car for little money
By Chris on 02/05/05 19:34 PM (PST)

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought my brand new 05 RSX, and I love it. I traded a 01 VW Jetta and I love the RSX so much more in its handling and styling. This little car handles great, has good build quality, and loves to be pushed with little fuss

It's worth the money!
By Kamster888 on 12/24/04 11:31 AM (PST)

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I just bought my car 12/18/2004 and it was worth the wait and money. The overall design and layout of the car is just so intuitive. Sure there are things lacking such as navigation, HID headlights, and an armrest, but I'm just so pleased with the overall vehicle I can overlook the shortcommings. The performance is good enough for me with the 5 speed auto although I haven't got on it because I'm still breaking it in. I'm surprised how smooth the car rides and it's fairly quiet. I have an 2001 Acura CL Type S and to me the only difference is in the power and the interior quality, rich and soft materials for the headliner, dash, door, and other surfaces. Overall, it's worth the money!