2005 Acura RSX Type-S
By Eddie Strzalkowski on
2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
The Acura RSX Type-S is a great ride if you can drive a 6 speed manual. This car not only has 210 HP it has a V-Tec engine which really gives it a boost. Everytime you shift you feel like you have control of the car and it is so efficient you can even make the ride smoother than automatic. The ride is great, it sticks to the ground. With my Pearl Blue 2005 Acura RSX-S I ran a 14.8 second quarter mile at the track, stock. The car is completely reliable so far, has an awesome 6 disc CD player right in the front(not in the trunk). My brother also has a Pearl Black 2005 Acura RSX-S and it looks sharp also. Many people underestimate this vehicle. Test it out for yourself. It's worth every penny.
Favorite Features
6 speed Manual, V-TEC, 6 Disc Cd player, Black Leather Interior, 210 hp,like a toy go-cart :) Everytime I ride, I can't wait to hit the gas.*Gas Mileage*:) Warning* With the purchase of this vehicle you could become addicted to speed. Get a radar detecter, I learned my lesson, trust me.
Suggested Improvements
If you don't care about gas mileage I would like a little more horsepower... But, then again who wouldn't?