Used 2005 Acura RSX Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 40 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RSX model:

Excellent Choice
By Happy Driver

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Love driving it. Holds to the curves and handles like a dream. Only problem I have found is that the doors do not lock automatically when you start the car.

Door locks that lock automatically when you start the auto instead of having to do this manually.

Even
By David Rector

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love the care but it has allready had a new Motor put in it and there are alot of rattiling in the dash but overall the car is fun to drive and the fuel economy is great so over all I would Rate and allright car

The sporty look

Find out why the dash Rattles so much

Great Sporty Luxury Affordable Car
By Timothy M. Crawford

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I (like many others!) needed a car w/ better mileage. I traded my 2000 Dakota PU for this. What a great car! It is fun to drive. It's sporty and quick. I love the Sequential shifter. I can play when I want, or just let it ride fully automatic. I took a road trip over a 800 miles and NOT ONCE did I ever feel uncomfortable. The leather seats wrap around you and make you feel very secure. I had just about all accessories put on this car and it was still a bargain! It looks great and is good on mileage. 2 major plusses...It is; 1....highly rated by consumers reports, and 2 it is an ACURA. Nuf said...Try to find an 05 now!

Leather seats. Clear and concise controls and dash. I like the storage areas throughout. They make use of every square inch, and hey it is a subcompact! It just doesn't feel like one inside. Love the trunk latch system. Very sporty look but recommend upgrading. (get the trims and spoilers!)

Not fond of the cup holders in front over trans (beverages get warm there) or behind the brake handle where it is hard to access. Allow the upgrades available in the other Acura models. Navigation etc. Oh yea... the sunroof (std) is also nice but needs a guard for rain and noise (I added one)

I love this car!
By Cristina

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I absolutely love this car! The price was great with all the options! I looked at every car in this class and the Acura was the best. I drive 80 miles every day on the interstate and this car loves to be driven fast!

Interior, seats. I love how everything faces the driver.

If it has rained and you open the trunk the water will get into the trunk area.

The effects of an RSX!
By Ivey Walker

2005 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is a "tight" car, handles and performs very well. It has a lot of get up and dependency for getting out of the way!

Steering and the seats are beautiful and luxurious.

Sleeker look.