Used 2005 Acura RSX Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Acura Rsx - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RSX model:

My Acura
By Cheslie

2005 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

This car is amazing, especially on turns. The only area that I could criticize would be acceleration going up bridges, other than that...it's PERFECT! lots of room too.

Favorite Features

Look, steering, size, reliability.

I Love This Car
By Arieno

2005 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I love everything about this car. I was driving a 1987 Chrysler LeBaron because I never found anything new that would compare to its styling and handling until I found this.

Favorite Features

Headlight Design

Suggested Improvements

Power seat placement

RSX IS A GREAT BUY
By Alex

2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This cars is my second honda purchase, my first being a civic dx in 99. I love veything about honda's reliability with my first car and now the RSX Type S has added great handling, incredible pick up, great high end speeds, and an appearance second to none. I would suggest this car to anyone who really enjoys driving a little too fast a little to often. As far as maintance i have had none which is right in line with honda's reputation. GO BUY IT TODAY!!

Favorite Features

6 speed transmission, sport fitting leather seats, 17 inche rims and low profile tires from the factory.

Suggested Improvements

Fuel efficiency which may be impossible when the car has so much output.

Die hard GM man converted by my RSX !
By GRNTYPE-S

2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Im 51 and this is the 1st import I have ever owned. The car is amazing! The ride is smooth and the road feel is taught, but not "stiff". You can nail the gas pedal and hear it just come to life like a wild animal or take it out for a quite cruise at 70 while playing Motzart. The body style is unlike anything else on the road. And the quality and attention to detail is unsurpassed at this price. The Chevy Cobalt Supercharged version is in the same price range. But look closely... it doesnt hold a candle to the quality of the RSX Type-S.

Favorite Features

The sunroof I love along with the "feel" of the leather. Dash vents spin a full 360. The sound of the motor and it power band is impressive too. Love the michilens and 17 inch wheels along with the phat stainless steel exaust tip. And believe it or not the glass is much clearer than US cars have.

Suggested Improvements

The BOSE system is just ok and needs upgrading. Steering wheel radio controls would be nice. A power drivers seat would be great. Perhaps another 50 ponys under the hood would make this a Mustang killer !

Great sporty coupe
By Richard

2005 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Not much interior space to work with, but that's what you get with a sporty coupe. Great handling and steering and interior leather. A pleasure to drive.

Favorite Features

Leather interior, sunroof, rear windshield wiper, 5-gear transmission (even with automatic).

Suggested Improvements

More rear headroom, higher rear spoiler (optional).