2005 Acura RSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RSX model:
Great Car
By theboy_20001 on 11/30/04 00:40 AM (PST)

2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I am very impressed with the type - s After driving a regular RSX there is no comparison. The type-s is quick and responsive with smooth shifting. The interior is very comfortable and stylish. I added the aftermarket armrest from boomerang, it is a definite improvement I don't know why they don't include one from the factory. I am very impressed with the stereo system. The exterior is nice it is a good looking vehicle, the lights are much better looking and the standard skirts and wheels are also an added feature. The sunroof is a good feature. I would have preffered a regular exhaust over the oversized exhaust but it is still ok.

What I have been looking for!
By zorman71 on 11/27/04 15:42 PM (PST)

2005 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Been looking at many different cars for ~2months. Then I went to the Acura dealer, where my journey ended. This car is very fun to drive, environmently guit-free, and I enjoy the heck out of communting to work & short trips on the weekends. So far it seems I can comfortably double any speed sign an any exit ramp while riding alone. My 4 year old daughter loves hanging out in the back on weekend drives, plenty of room for the 3 of us (me, mom & her). Should also note I tested the Scion TC3 & the RSX towers.

Great car
By JLD on 11/24/04 08:12 AM (PST)

2005 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Acura builds the best small performance car around; but more importantly, I would challenge anybody to find a car with a better resale value including Toyota. I'm now moving from an Integra to a RSX and my wife just got rid of her boring Subura Forester for an Acura TSX. Have to work on the kids now so we can become an all Acura family!

DQB Review
By dqb on 11/23/04 11:52 AM (PST)

2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

this car is truly more refined than the last 02-04 models. the exterior is much cleaner than the last and performance has also increased. suspension is a lot better too because of the lower ride height and different suspension parts. Interior was pretty much the exact same thing, there was no change at all.

Type S Owner
By Echo2 on 11/15/04 20:21 PM (PST)

2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Bought my 05 type-s in Sept, Love the car. It is an absolute blast to drive. I commute 35 mile each way to work, and enjoy every minute of it. Great on the highway and 2 much fun on the back roads. 2 weeks after I bought it I took it on a 1600 mile road trip. It's not the most comfortable on the long hauls, BUT makes up 4 it around town.

Naseem 2005 RSX
By Sonricita on 11/10/04 16:14 PM (PST)

2005 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My car is a week old and I love it. Everyday I look forward to driving my RSX. My son love to go to school in the car. The kids in he's preschool all want touch it. Color Vivid blue Pearl. So plan on caring a towel.

No Regrets Here...
By thatslife4ya on 11/10/04 10:43 AM (PST)

2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I've had this car for nearly a month now and still get a childish grin everytime I get behind the wheel. Everything in this car is seemless, from the interior ergonomics to the powertrain. With gas prices being what they are now, it's nice to see 30+ miles to the gallon on the highway. The regeared 6-speed tranny and the 10 extra horsepower make for a very spirited ride. I've looked down at the speedo more than once and found myself going 90mph, so definitely use the cruise control whenever possible. My only complaint with this car at all is the styling. Acura could definitely go a little more aggressive in that department. Nothing a few aftermarket body parts wont fix. Buy it.

driver
By izzy218 on 11/10/04 09:22 AM (PST)

2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

i like evereything about the car except the way u get to the trunk. I have a car system and its to easy for people that steal to get to the back of the trunk.

Acura RSX 2005
By I Lov My Acura 2005 on 11/05/04 20:38 PM (PST)

Great Car for the Price.

For your money's worth.
By Moses Q. on 11/04/04 15:59 PM (PST)

2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I just wanted to state a fact for everyone out there and that is this car is worth every cents given. The performance, ride, comfort, every aspect of the car is great. Especailly the power in this small car. You won't believe it until you experience it yourself.