Cool Get Around Car!
By Vouthanack on
2004 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
I traded my 99 honda accord v6 for this car I fell in love with about 8 months ago. The beautiful black exterior paint seems to look nicer than most other cars, to include the black interior. REVVING this car up is not a problem. Easy to steer around, and a lot of front visibility. The looks of the car need to be re-vampped at the very back end of the car (because it looks cut in half). Comfortable sound system with the ease of an in dash 6 disc CD changer makes highway driving less work. The rear seats are good for putting objects in, but NOT big people! Love the red lighted interior, Acura did not go wrong with that!
Favorite Features
The 6 spd shifter, 8000rpm rev sound, 6disc changer, black interior cockpit, red lighting at night, short shifting, leather bucket seats, front visibility area, gas milage (28-30 mpg for me), looks of the engine, suspension.
Suggested Improvements
Tire noise, grinding gears, 2nd/3rd, my driver side window fell out of the car and I had to take the door panel apart and superglue the window to the holders :-(. Jittery noises, bigger tires, turbo option, lowered springs, awd/rwd (that would be spectacular)! Bigger wheels.