2004 Acura RSX Consumer Review: Best Sports Car Value Availabl

2004 Acura RSX - Consumer Review

Best Sports Car Value Available
By bauhaus01 on

2004 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have now had my RSX Type S for over a year and am currently approaching 28,000 miles. So far I have not had a single problem. I have made two long distance road trips and averaged 32 miles per gallon on each. I normally average 24 miles per gallon combined city and freeway driving. I split the freeway/city driving about 70/30. Everything about the car is pure, clean and crisp. I was looking for simplicity when I searched for my car. There is nothing complicated about the RSX. It has pure clean lines, a simple ergonomically correct interior and simple, pure, smooth power. This car begs to be driven hard and fast.

Favorite Features

7900 RPM redline, 200 HP, 6 speed transmission, performance handling, leather interior, climate control, 6 CD in dash Bose stereo, power moon roof, hatch back design, great gas mileage, red dash lights, ergonomic controls, simple design, sleek styling, small price tag.

Suggested Improvements

Better original tires, or allow optional tire selection. The original Michelins are too domestic for the this car.