2004 Acura RSX Consumer Review: An amazing deal

2004 Acura RSX - Consumer Review

An amazing deal
By Schowtyme on

2004 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I got this car a little over a month ago and I am so impressed I will probably never stray from Acura in the future. Acura is owned by Honda, and my family owns 3 Civics between them with about 400,000 miles on the cars and none of them have had any major problems. So in purchasing the Acura I felt very comfortable about the quality, but after a month of driving this car I can honestly say it is underpriced. The handling is superb, everything in the interior is well made and it feels like a luxury car for under $20k. The only problem I have noticed so far is that the stereo is not the greatest and the rear seat is a little cramped for an adult.

My favorite feature of the car is the handling. I have driven a Miata for the past 2 years and I would say this feels just as good if not better (the Miata is a little light and can drift in a turn or on a wet road) then that car.

The only major improvement I can think of is to include a better stereo in the base model, but I think this is asking a bit much. Other than that there is not much they can do about the back seat without changing the car completely. Overall, I couldn't be happier with this car.