2004 Acura RSX Type-S - Consumer Reviews

Type-S 2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (115 reviews )
Type-S
By Unicode2021 on 03/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have the vehicle for over a year now and its the best sports coupe that I have ever hade...VERY FUN to drive and very modifyable.

awsome
By jthib on 03/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

love the car. cannot find anything to complain about

RSX Type-S
By Jbart on 03/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I just purchased my type-s a few weeks ago and absolutely love it. I must say, anyone in the market for an affordable sports car should look no further. The engine is so addicting that you find yourself constantly pushing it to the red just to feel the boost of the v-tec put you back in your seat. As if thats not enough, leather racing seats that hug you, close throw 6spd. and a bose system....it is awesome!

Best car in this price range you can get
By SiR-DC5 on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I had a 3rd gen Integra before this RSX Type S. The first thing I noticed on this RSX-S is that Acura addressed every complaints I have on the Integra and made some more improvements on top it. It has enough power to get around or to pass on highway. And it comes with great standard features. I couldn't find a car that has better value, performance, reliability, and features at this price range.

Hot little number
By MemphisCanada on 03/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Coming from driving an SUV, this unit moves and weaves through traffic like a slot car. I love this thing. Great colour (Pearl White), awsome sound! (you may disagree), 200hp and still fuel efficient. I'm relatively new to the manual transmission, but from what i've experienced from test drives; this 6 speed transmission is slick, definitive (*cough* WRX *cough*), crisp, and most importantly...good fun.

EXCELLENT..
By CARMTAN on 02/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

excellent car..i was looking into alarms..anybody has suggestion of which is the best active alarm..since acura dealer told me they take it somewhere else to install it..

RSX is not an INTEGRA
By Integragrl22 on 02/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I am disappointed in acura for calling the RSX and integra. It is nothing like an integra and doesn't deserve the name. Acura needs to bring back the REAL integra.

best ever
By Ayala on 02/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

it's great, the best driven, awsome car

Sporty RSX type-s
By Jay 7 on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This Rsx is the nicest acura sports car i have divin and since i got my license i have always had at least one acura. Acura really out did itself with this one.

Fun to drive
By Aunsue on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have thoroughly enjoyed this car and everything about it. I have not had any mechanical problems, just standard maintence like oil changes and rotating and balancing the tires. I have found that it is easy to drive, and so has everyone else who has driven it. It is a great car.