2004 Acura RSX Type-S - Consumer Reviews

Type-S 2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (115 reviews )
BEST CAR EVER!!!!
By lillemons on 05/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I absolutely love this car, not only is it speedy but it is quite cute too!! Nice sound system, and great after market options.

Car is the Bomb!! Nothing like any other
By Cali on 05/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I love my car! I test drove everything out there and nothing compares!

Type-R Takes a Turn for the Better!
By RSXTACY on 05/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

My parents bought me an Acura RSX Type- S in October 03. The car is amazing. The performance is in a league of its own. Place a full cat-back exhaust, and a cold air intake and the I-Vtec roars to a second birth through every gear. Gear ratios are set perfectly, only if it reved like the S2000 then the RSX would be flawless. Beautiful interior, luxury with sport. Aggressive Exterior and brilliant Metallic colors. Truly in a league of its own!

Great Car!
By TypeSGirly on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I love this car! I have had more fun with this than any other car!!! Great Value and Great Fun!!!

I love my car
By wonit on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

There is no doubt in my mind that I made a good choice with this vehicle. I love to drive and everyone time I get into the vehicle, I am overcome with joy. It is a lot of fun and it looks awesome.

Great Car
By wigs on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have had this car for a little over a year and a half and have nothing but nice things to say. I consider this car the poor man's Porsche. I have done minor things to the intake and have put more aggressive tires on it and the car, unbelievably, became even more fun to drive. If you are considering buying on of these do not hesitate. It is just a blast.

I LOVE MY RSX-S
By Abs on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I just bought a new rsx-s in February, and I am in love with this car. The handling is amazing, and the bucket seats hold your body while taking sharp turns. The interior is very functional, and the sound system is excellent. I find myself smiling every time I'm about to get into this car for a drive. The shifting is really smooth and quick, and i love the hovering sound the engine makes at high rpm's.

Buy it
By lasheric on 04/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Figured I would review my car since so many other reviews helped me. I've had no problems with this car since buying it a year ago. I have test driven to many cars to count, the Acura has the most amazing handling and engine power. You wont regret buying this car, just make sure you dont pay to much over invoice, like I did.

Wolf In Sheeps Clothing!
By MGLUVZRSXS on 04/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

What a find! I was not so sure about the body style. Hesitated even looking at it because it was so plain. But then, WOW, when I got behind the wheel I discovered the surprise is under the hood. So unassuming yet so much of a machine. I also tested a Toyota Celica GT the same day, the salesman had to jump start the car, then the gas tank was on flashing empty and the engine sounded like a piece of crap. My new Acura is the best car I have ever owned. Highly recommend it to anyone.

SLICK!
By Velma on 04/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This is my first Acura and I'm hooked! The RSX-S is well-built and has a lot of power, especially on the highway when passing. It's not as quick off the line as I had hoped, but it is still a contender. Nighthawk Black is hot to look at-- I have received lots of compliments on it. Handling is excellent. The red dash lights at night are awesome!