2004 Acura RSX Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RSX model:
Love it!
By Vy on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I switched from a 2000 Honda Accord to a 2003 RSX and I love it! This car is sporty and fun to drive. It took a bit of getting used to since the suspension is pretty stiff and bumps in the road are definitely felt. The louder engine took some getting used to as well, but it is no problem! All in all, I love it!

Excellent car to own and drive
By MizouKev on 12/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

This is the best car I have ever owned. It is the perfect combo of a luxury and sports car. Great perfromance and handling. Very responsived steering.

my rsx
By kwik on 12/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

my rsx is so cool, i wish everyone had one. with its stylish seats and powerful engine, it is a great choice for the family man. i can race anybody out there and come out the winner.

What a beautiful, outstanding car
By TheKater on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I love my RSX so much. It's very stylish, has good performance, and it makes my friends jealous! The automatic Sportshift thing is fun to play with, but not necessarily useful, at least to me.

Acura
By Marc Lanzar on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Great Car! The interior as well as the exterior is great! It's fun to drive!

You should have one
By Mr. BlueMan on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

This is a great care... I looked at the Cooper and New VW Beetle, however was not sold on their long term questionable performance. I've had three other Honda's and never had a problem. So once I drove the 2004 RSX there was not going back. Great get up and go. Feels great to ride in, excellent sound system and all the standard features for the leather-auto was the best of all, with CD, power windows, moon roof, etc… Great handling. It’s just the best in class.

I love my car
By peekaboop on 11/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Great pickup off the line Very responsive steering and brakes

First Step Up
By Walkman on 11/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

When the RSX first came out I was peaked. I looked and pondered as to paying 20K+ for something not much different than my Civic. When I got the oppourtunity, I steped up and haven't been one bit dissapointed. I did not expect Space Shuttle Gadgetry and Ferrari performance but what the car really had to offer is a Real Bang for the buck. I don't regret it one bit.

RSXELLENCE
By RSXELLENCE on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I am 17 years old and I am very thankful for having and choosing the RSX as my first car. I feel this car should have a much higher review rate, especially coming from fellow owners. This car has everything for its price and one of the most dominant in the sport compact genere. I love it, everything besides the sub-par Bose sound system.

Luxury Economy Car
By EddieRSX on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I have the Base RSX Automatic. I love the car! I have had the car about 2 weeks now, and I have had no problems driving it. I can take it through fast turns, and it stops on a dime. The A/C is automatic everything, so you name the temp. and it does the rest. It's got really cool mirror defoggers and its comfortable to ride in. I had the integra before, and this car really is better then ever.