Used 2004 Acura RSX Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RSX model:

I love my RSX!
By peachwax

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Let me tell you, when I first set eyes on my baby I knew I had to have him him. The car was a good size, being that I live in the city and pararell parking can suck if you own a Hummer. I took the car for a test drive and could not believe how smooth the ride was. THe car had incredible control along curves and bends. The interior black cloth with red contrasting lights caught my eye as it was chic and mondern. Not to the mention the rear windshield wipers and side mirror defrost were a bonus! I have had my car for a little over a month now and I absolutely love it..I want to marry it! All my friends love it, and most importantly I DO!!!

dash board, side and rear mirror defrosters, and good sound system

The RSX should have a BOSE sound system as the RSX-S.

Not a repeat buyer.
By smplyme

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

It will not perform without premium fuel. It also lacks in the handling department, having too much weight in the front along with sloppy steering at highway speeds, not allow you to push the car as much as it begs to be pushed. The button disabling the air conditioner is known as the turbo boost button. --It is extremely sluggish when the AC is on.

Some of the best, simple, and straight- forward dash design. Supportive and comfortable front seats.

Improve the weight distribution, tighten the steering with an engine that can handle the AC, and you've got a fun car at a reasonably low price. Think twice before purchasing, and consider spending a little more to get more.

Great Thrill for cost.
By rudohudson

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This car is great for enthusiasts just wanting to get around with style. I love mine. I find the torque on take off is kinda weak, but if you put a short shifter, it feels a whole lot better. It makes a difference. I can't complain other than that. Heated side view Mirros? Awesome considering those are always frozen during the winter in WI. Seats always a comfort.

Mine are the auto climate control, the heated side mirrors and sunroof (standard).

If you are going to make a Type-S, don't you think it should be powered like JDM's Type-R? The Base HP for the Base and Type-S are a little weak for what I thought it was going to be. The A-Spec could also have more to the package add-ons (More power and handling).

Amazing car
By Timbo272727

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

very fun to drive, plenty of standard features, holds the road, gets LOTS of looks!!

standard sunroof and the tiptronic auto

need OEM HID headlights, if the type-s was auto, prob would have bought that

Great Car
By Gregpilot

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is a really fun car to drive. I have had it for about a week now. I love the color and the dash lighting (red) at night rocks. It's very responsive and gets great gas mileage. I hope to keep this car for 10 year

I love the comfort of the seats, back lighting, really easy to shift, quick little car for something that gets good gas mileage.

The radio needs to be better but does a good job for what I use it for. I would love for it to have a little bigger back seat for it's very small. However, I just pushed the back seats down and gives me a huge back seat/truck.