Used 2004 Acura RSX Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RSX model:

My Acura RSX Rocks!
By VLGaffEsq

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I love my new Acura RSX...great little sports car. Ony complaint; it doesn't handle bumps well at all. Overall, however, very satisfied.

THIS CAR IS HOT! and ON THE ROAD, HOTTER
By JAZZY

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WITH ACURA, MAZDA HAD ME FOR 6 YEARS. BUT THE RSX, MAKES YOU FEEL YOUR DRIVING AN EXPENSIVE FOREIGN SPORTS CAR. SUSPENSION IS FIRM, on THE ROAD IT HUGS IT. ENGINE IS SUPER FINE AND QUICK; VERY QUICK! INTERIOR IS BUILT LIKE A COCKPIT; JUST SIT BACK AND FLY DOWN THE ROAD. NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD WANT A HATCHBACK, BUT IT'S SO ROOMY, MY MILANO RED SEEMS TO DRAW ATTENTION FROM EVERYONE, FROM KIDS 18 TO SENIOR'S 65 AND OLDER. LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST IS THE "SPORTS SEQUENTIAL" TRANNY... I LOVE IT. AUTOMATIC WHEN I WANT and MANUAL WHEN I AM READY TO PLAY. FANTASTIC! ACURA HAS ME FOR THE NEXT 3 YEARS, AND MORE IF THEY KEEP IT UP. CHAS L. BKLYN NY

SPORTS SEQUENTIAL TRANSMISION, REAR END " VERY SPORTY. AND SHOWS MUCH CLASS. DASHBOARD, SEATS ( LEATHER ) AND TIRES. SAY IT ALL. " HOT " MILANO RED...HMMMMMM. A GRABBER FOR ATTENTION.

ALARM SYSTEM IS GREAT BUT NOT SELF LOCKING LIKE MAZDA'S. ALL IN ALL, A FEATURE I CAN LIVE WITH.

An amazing deal
By Schowtyme

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I got this car a little over a month ago and I am so impressed I will probably never stray from Acura in the future. Acura is owned by Honda, and my family owns 3 Civics between them with about 400,000 miles on the cars and none of them have had any major problems. So in purchasing the Acura I felt very comfortable about the quality, but after a month of driving this car I can honestly say it is underpriced. The handling is superb, everything in the interior is well made and it feels like a luxury car for under $20k. The only problem I have noticed so far is that the stereo is not the greatest and the rear seat is a little cramped for an adult.

My favorite feature of the car is the handling. I have driven a Miata for the past 2 years and I would say this feels just as good if not better (the Miata is a little light and can drift in a turn or on a wet road) then that car.

The only major improvement I can think of is to include a better stereo in the base model, but I think this is asking a bit much. Other than that there is not much they can do about the back seat without changing the car completely. Overall, I couldn't be happier with this car.

My RSX
By f1lvr

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

A great all-around driver. Good fuel economy and a lot of fun to drive to work. Drove a Focus before leasing my RSX, no contest. RSX is an awesome car!

Race-style seats, automatic climate control, gutsy engine

A little better base sound system

I love my RSX!
By peachwax

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Let me tell you, when I first set eyes on my baby I knew I had to have him him. The car was a good size, being that I live in the city and pararell parking can suck if you own a Hummer. I took the car for a test drive and could not believe how smooth the ride was. THe car had incredible control along curves and bends. The interior black cloth with red contrasting lights caught my eye as it was chic and mondern. Not to the mention the rear windshield wipers and side mirror defrost were a bonus! I have had my car for a little over a month now and I absolutely love it..I want to marry it! All my friends love it, and most importantly I DO!!!

dash board, side and rear mirror defrosters, and good sound system

The RSX should have a BOSE sound system as the RSX-S.