2004 Acura RSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RSX model:
Awesome Car
By Astrodude2 on 08/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I just bought the RSX type S and I have to say my daily commute just got a lot more fun and exciting. Why would anyone pay more money for the 350Z, because the Acura has a much smoother ride and costs less. I've owned Acura's before and I've been asking myself "why did I ever stray?"? I need to take time and read the manual and learn about the car, but who can stop driving it? I'd definately suggest this car to anyone. Acura's quality and reliability are legendary.

GOOD
By noodleman27 on 08/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

GOOD CAR....VERY GOOD CAR AND I LOVE IT

A real Mean machine !!!
By The Alpha on 08/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My first "new" car. It simply rocks. Pretty good gas mileage. A head turner to say the least !!

Amazing, This car rocks!!!
By NC on 08/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

AMAZING. Accelerating in this vehicle makes you feel like your in a plane.

Type S
By compdoc777 on 08/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Excellent car robust and gets on well with modifications. Mine makes an extra 60hp at the crank now all N/A. Very capable of a low 13 second run. Handles like a dream and had plenty aftermarker parts avalible.

Quality Ride
By T Lyles on 08/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

This model is surprisingly quiet. It doesn't have gobs of power, but it pulls to speed fairly quickly. Handling is precise and the quality of build is really nice.

RSX---fun,fast,fantastic
By plutonic_eclipse on 07/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Extremely well designed interior, sharp and sleek exterior looks, quality comfort and very good reliability. This car received 5 out of 5 stars for front impact crash rating. Also equipped with side air bags too (SRS). Very good gas mileage 24-31. This car handles fabulously on the road, even in adverse weather conditions. Tight suspension, high rev. Ivtech engine. Acura really puts a good car together here. I compared this to Toyota Celica and Hyundai Tiburon, they did not rate "as high" in consumer satisfaction as this car did.

This car is awesome: Excellent Value
By JPChem on 07/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is one of the best cars I have ever driven. This car is impressive, it is fun to drive...I go out of my way to drive it. It has excellent pick up and seems to be very reliable. On top of all that none of its competitors are in the same price range. The leather and styling in this car are also excellent. I constantly get complemented on how stylish this car is. The folks at Acura have given me excellent service...I am very happy I bought this car! Check your insurance rates though...can be high for this car. This car has sufficient trunk space..but can be cramped with more than 2 people. Two 6' people will not fit in the back!

Love my RSX
By azrsx on 07/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I've had my RSX 2 months now and love it more every day. I find it fun to drive and great on mileage. Overall i couldn't be happier.

my rsx
By jdpogi on 07/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

my wife and i bought a tl type-s last year,i told her that the second car i'm gonna buy will be another acura,so i bought an rsx.this car is so much fun to drive.the acceleration is fast and the engine is responsive.the only negative issue about my rsx is the sound system,acura should have put bose on all of their models.other than that,i love my rsx!!!!and my tl type-s too....