2004 Acura RSX Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RSX model:
my rsx
By jdpogi on 07/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

my wife and i bought a tl type-s last year,i told her that the second car i'm gonna buy will be another acura,so i bought an rsx.this car is so much fun to drive.the acceleration is fast and the engine is responsive.the only negative issue about my rsx is the sound system,acura should have put bose on all of their models.other than that,i love my rsx!!!!and my tl type-s too....

Chowderheads Review
By Chowderheads on 07/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Excellent handling and fun to drive. Roomy front seat, I was going to buy a Celica, but after driving the RSX there was no comparing the two.

Great, quality sports sedan
By f. Strickland on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Appreciate the dual personality of RSX. Drive careful, and I have consistently achieved 38-40 MPG; "get on it" and she runs with the best of them. Handling is superb; quality, fit and finish are absolutely outstanding; tire noise is a bit excessive; radio reception is disappointing, but teamed with XM Radio the radio is 100%. Especially appreciate the dealer. An absolutely fine, professional organization. My only complaint was the aim of the headlights. They were pointed immediately down in front of the car; the dealer adjusted the aim, and now the lights are terrific. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a quality, 2 passenger sports sedan.

GREAT
By LUVMYAC on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I Love my RSX!! This is my second car and I must say I wish it was my first!! It is a great car to drive, the handling is amazing as well as being good on gas.

My Acura RSX Rocks!
By VLGaffEsq on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I love my new Acura RSX...great little sports car. Ony complaint; it doesn't handle bumps well at all. Overall, however, very satisfied.

fun to drive
By BETA on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Great little car could have a little less road noise. ALSO Acura what about a soft top model Honda has the 2000.

THIS CAR IS HOT! and ON THE ROAD, HOTTER
By JAZZY on 06/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WITH ACURA, MAZDA HAD ME FOR 6 YEARS. BUT THE RSX, MAKES YOU FEEL YOUR DRIVING AN EXPENSIVE FOREIGN SPORTS CAR. SUSPENSION IS FIRM, on THE ROAD IT HUGS IT. ENGINE IS SUPER FINE AND QUICK; VERY QUICK! INTERIOR IS BUILT LIKE A COCKPIT; JUST SIT BACK AND FLY DOWN THE ROAD. NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD WANT A HATCHBACK, BUT IT'S SO ROOMY, MY MILANO RED SEEMS TO DRAW ATTENTION FROM EVERYONE, FROM KIDS 18 TO SENIOR'S 65 AND OLDER. LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST IS THE "SPORTS SEQUENTIAL" TRANNY... I LOVE IT. AUTOMATIC WHEN I WANT and MANUAL WHEN I AM READY TO PLAY. FANTASTIC! ACURA HAS ME FOR THE NEXT 3 YEARS, AND MORE IF THEY KEEP IT UP. CHAS L. BKLYN NY

An amazing deal
By Schowtyme on 06/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I got this car a little over a month ago and I am so impressed I will probably never stray from Acura in the future. Acura is owned by Honda, and my family owns 3 Civics between them with about 400,000 miles on the cars and none of them have had any major problems. So in purchasing the Acura I felt very comfortable about the quality, but after a month of driving this car I can honestly say it is underpriced. The handling is superb, everything in the interior is well made and it feels like a luxury car for under $20k. The only problem I have noticed so far is that the stereo is not the greatest and the rear seat is a little cramped for an adult.

My RSX
By f1lvr on 06/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

A great all-around driver. Good fuel economy and a lot of fun to drive to work. Drove a Focus before leasing my RSX, no contest. RSX is an awesome car!

I love my RSX!
By peachwax on 06/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Let me tell you, when I first set eyes on my baby I knew I had to have him him. The car was a good size, being that I live in the city and pararell parking can suck if you own a Hummer. I took the car for a test drive and could not believe how smooth the ride was. THe car had incredible control along curves and bends. The interior black cloth with red contrasting lights caught my eye as it was chic and mondern. Not to the mention the rear windshield wipers and side mirror defrost were a bonus! I have had my car for a little over a month now and I absolutely love it..I want to marry it! All my friends love it, and most importantly I DO!!!