2004 Acura RSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RSX model:
First Step Up
By Walkman on 11/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

When the RSX first came out I was peaked. I looked and pondered as to paying 20K+ for something not much different than my Civic. When I got the oppourtunity, I steped up and haven't been one bit dissapointed. I did not expect Space Shuttle Gadgetry and Ferrari performance but what the car really had to offer is a Real Bang for the buck. I don't regret it one bit.

I love my car
By peekaboop on 11/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Great pickup off the line Very responsive steering and brakes

RSXELLENCE
By RSXELLENCE on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I am 17 years old and I am very thankful for having and choosing the RSX as my first car. I feel this car should have a much higher review rate, especially coming from fellow owners. This car has everything for its price and one of the most dominant in the sport compact genere. I love it, everything besides the sub-par Bose sound system.

Luxury Economy Car
By EddieRSX on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I have the Base RSX Automatic. I love the car! I have had the car about 2 weeks now, and I have had no problems driving it. I can take it through fast turns, and it stops on a dime. The A/C is automatic everything, so you name the temp. and it does the rest. It's got really cool mirror defoggers and its comfortable to ride in. I had the integra before, and this car really is better then ever.

TypeS Excellent value for the price
By ran on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

While the exterior and interior leave much to the imagination the performance is undeniable. For a car at this price it is excellent and you know you have Honda's reputation of reliability behind you.

Fun to drive and exceptional quality
By TampaMaggie on 10/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I have almost owned my RSX for 1 year and just love it! It handles well during acceleration and cornering, it feels sporty to drive, and gets great gas mileage. I also love the large amount of cargo room in the rear hatch - it has the sporty feel of a much smaller car, without making you feel like you are driving a couple of inches off the ground, where no other cars around you can even see you. Fast and fun!

Fun to drive but out of control on turns
By ZachT on 10/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

This car is fun, it has pretty good exceleration, but at high speeds it feels a little out of control. The tires flat out stink and give little grip to the road leading to the back end sliding. But that is fixable, besides that the suspension is great and corners well, and it catches eyes where ever you drive it.