2004 Acura RSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RSX model:
Great car!
By Nev on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I am very happy with my RSX. It represents a great combination of performance, comfort and reliability. It is very happy pottering around town but also gives an exciting drive if you open it up and push the revs up near the 8000 limit. The only slight citicism I have is that it does feel a bit "front-end heavy" and has the typical front-wheel drive understeer that was less apparent in the Honda Prelude I had before. Having said that the manual six-speed transmission is excellent and the steering is pin-sharp with good road feel. Overall definitely a winner and I have no regrets.

What a beautiful, outstanding car
By TheKater on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I love my RSX so much. It's very stylish, has good performance, and it makes my friends jealous! The automatic Sportshift thing is fun to play with, but not necessarily useful, at least to me.

Best Integra Yet
By Jesse Wingert on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I am very satisfied with the nest generation Integra. The Type S RSX is a real quick and snappy car the combines top notch performance with leather interior, 7 Bose surround sound speakers, CD player and a 6 speed manual tansmission.You have to love a car that delivers so mucth.

Acura
By Marc Lanzar on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Great Car! The interior as well as the exterior is great! It's fun to drive!

The Acura Company
By Chainsaw on 11/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

This car is easy to fix up, i got mine up to 600hp and 9200rpm maxed out

Good Car
By Amun Re on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Well built. Only have 1100 miles but they have bee a fun 1100. Can feel the engine getting stronger as it loosens up. Very quick for a 4 cyl.

RSX - S
By Silver03 on 11/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This is an extremely fun car. You really feel like you get more than you pay for. Great performance, reliability, style, and comfort. I do wish it had some type of traction control and a little more torque.

nice car
By Luca on 11/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

i-vtec engine is powerful spitting out 200 horses at 7400 rpm's and is quite intelligent.

delighted with my RSX-S
By new RSX owner on 11/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I just picked up my new RSX-S last week and I am extremely happy. I was also debating on buying a Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS and I am so glad that I decided on the Acura.

You should have one
By Mr. BlueMan on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

This is a great care... I looked at the Cooper and New VW Beetle, however was not sold on their long term questionable performance. I've had three other Honda's and never had a problem. So once I drove the 2004 RSX there was not going back. Great get up and go. Feels great to ride in, excellent sound system and all the standard features for the leather-auto was the best of all, with CD, power windows, moon roof, etc… Great handling. It’s just the best in class.