2004 Acura RSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RSX model:
Good Car
By Hwoalang on 01/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I had this car for about 2000 miles. i had no problem with it. good accelation, nice break. and GREAT HANDLING. it can stick the road and do whatever you want to. it will stay with you and not losing control. and it has good gas mileage. interior and exterior looks great. very neat. and automatic climate control is easy to use and works great.

RSX-S vs EVO vs WRX
By JDMDC5-S on 01/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Great and awesome car all around. Perfect between performance and drivability. Has potential to be a pretty fast car. But not as much potential compared to WRX or Evo. This is not the car if you want to be extremely fast. This car is a balance between performance and luxury. Interior is very nice. Looks are awesome compared to WRX. This car will be hard to compete with cars like Evo and WRX STi since this car is afterall FWD. Overall I love this car and is a great all around vehicle. Bose system is kind of lacking. But other than that I have no real complaints. Perfect balance between performance and drivability.

RSX type s
By Jeremy T. on 01/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

well so far, as this car being my first manual car to drive(and the first car i've ever owned), It has been good to me so far(1500 mi). If you have experience in shifting, the transmission is smooth(except 2nd gear, see below). it also has impressive handling as well. The reliability is, obviously, well-known to be the best out there. the engine was built strong and tough.

AC........ On IT!!!!!!!!
By JON_JON on 01/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Driving the car is an experience.

rsx
By xeen on 01/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

its good at about 65 in the snow nad ice, nice top speed, good acceloration..the red lights for dash are annoying, would suggest a button that changes the dash lighting from blue to green and such otherwise nice ride.

A great car
By MsSassyPants on 01/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I love my RSX!!! It is cute and has a lot of get up and go. The only thing I would change is the 125mph cut off...not that I would know = )

This car is awesome
By rsxman on 01/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

This car is a sporty great looking car. It has great standard features and drives like a dream. It has all these wonderful aspects at a very resonable price and it has the reliability of a honda. I LOVE IT.

go and get it
By jgirl5366 on 01/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I got my 2004 RSX 2 months ago and I LOVE IT. It was a great choice, it has great handling and is so comfortable. The leather seats were a good choice. It gets great gas milage ,that's a big plus for me.Its a fun car to drive and the sport-shift system is great if you really want to play around and see what your car can do.

review on RSX
By fmtwister10 on 01/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

I love the car!

My RSeXy
By Rich 1 on 01/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

When I first saw the concept version I fell in love with the RSX. I was able to get 1 in december of 2002 and my driving experiences have been amazing. Every day its performance surprises me. I can't believe that this littl car and little engine can have that much power. In my area the RSX is very rare and everyone always asks me what it is. Its always a pleasure to tell them that a I drive an Acura RSX Type S.