2004 Acura RSX Type-S - Consumer Reviews

Type-S 2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (115 reviews )
rsx
By xeen on 01/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

its good at about 65 in the snow nad ice, nice top speed, good acceloration..the red lights for dash are annoying, would suggest a button that changes the dash lighting from blue to green and such otherwise nice ride.

My RSeXy
By Rich 1 on 01/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

When I first saw the concept version I fell in love with the RSX. I was able to get 1 in december of 2002 and my driving experiences have been amazing. Every day its performance surprises me. I can't believe that this littl car and little engine can have that much power. In my area the RSX is very rare and everyone always asks me what it is. Its always a pleasure to tell them that a I drive an Acura RSX Type S.

RSX Type S
By Steve Hill on 01/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

excellent car for the $, and a performance car with useability and versatility

RSX type S
By PMPIN8easy21 on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

When i went looking for a car i wanted a dependable, fast performance car and thats what i have gotten with the RSX-S

RSX Review
By BobG on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Excellent overall design and comfort. Dealer was the best I've ever dealt with. Fun and exciting to drive. Engine preforms like cars costing 2 times the purchase price. Six gear transmission is tight and smooth with little excessive play. A little more of a consol would be nice but the interior is very attractive.

i love it
By marcos4 on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

its the best car ive have yet. and i do have a is 300 from lexus, and this car it's so much funner then my lex. this has the hors power that i need just stook its so fun the best car..

Good car, bad people
By IDriveALemon on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have never been to such horrible dealerships in my life. The people are just horrible, they don't care about the customer, they are willing to say just about anything just to be able to deny (warranty on) your claim on problems and issues with the car. The warranty as far as I'm concerned is completely irrevelent, since they don't car to abide by it. If you want a car without a warranty, this is the car. But you might as well buy it used for that matter.

Great car!
By Nev on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I am very happy with my RSX. It represents a great combination of performance, comfort and reliability. It is very happy pottering around town but also gives an exciting drive if you open it up and push the revs up near the 8000 limit. The only slight citicism I have is that it does feel a bit "front-end heavy" and has the typical front-wheel drive understeer that was less apparent in the Honda Prelude I had before. Having said that the manual six-speed transmission is excellent and the steering is pin-sharp with good road feel. Overall definitely a winner and I have no regrets.

Best Integra Yet
By Jesse Wingert on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I am very satisfied with the nest generation Integra. The Type S RSX is a real quick and snappy car the combines top notch performance with leather interior, 7 Bose surround sound speakers, CD player and a 6 speed manual tansmission.You have to love a car that delivers so mucth.

The Acura Company
By Chainsaw on 11/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

This car is easy to fix up, i got mine up to 600hp and 9200rpm maxed out