2003 Acura RSX Consumer Review: Love This Car!

2003 Acura RSX - Consumer Review

Love This Car!
By Desert Silver on

2003 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Just bought 2 weeks ago, love my new car. i've been planning my car purchase for 10 months now. Looked at almost every car under 25K, and this was far and away the best car in its class. A comparably equipped Celica is thousands more, I don't like the exterior look of the WRX, and Mitsubishi Eclipses are more expensive and aren't exactly known for reliability. I did my homework and got the car for 200 hundred over invoice (Base model). Unlike some others, I love the exterior styling of the car. The interior is awesome, made with high- quality materials. Auto-Climate Control is nice added touch. Highly recommended!

Crimson red nighttime illumination (maybe my favorite feature on the whole car!), Manual tranny is smoothest I've ever driven, car comes completely loaded, didn't need to add on any options.

Only suggestion I have is to add a center console. Also, I live in SoCal, so driving in traffic and stop-n-go driving is inevitable. I'm only averaging 22-23 mpg each tank, unlike the 27-33 (city/highway) mpg that Acura claims.