2003 Acura RSX Consumer Review: Growing Out of My RSX

2003 Acura RSX - Consumer Review

Base 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Growing Out of My RSX
By luotodm on

2003 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I found a brand new 2003 still in the showroom in July 2004. Dealer took $4k off, and I couldn't pass it up. Absolute blast to drive on curvey roads and highways alike. Suspension is tight (but bumpy at times), and enough power to pass anyone. Hatchback with folding seats has been life-saver. The clutch requires extra leg-work and can give you a cramp after awhile. Also you have to get the clutch all the way to the floor, no room for mistakes, or you'll grind gears. Get the auto if doing a lot of stop-and-go. Had trouble with my starter, and was replaced after 4th visit. Perfect car for recent grad. But I need more cargo space, and 4 doors would be nice.

Power, good looks, sunroof. Lots of cargo space with seats down. Real fun to drive, and has a little bit of functionality

Get a lighter clutch feel, Put an armrest/storage space between front seat. The footwell of the front passenger seat is awkward, it's hard to fit your feet in just right.