2003 Acura RSX Consumer Review: GO Girl.

2003 Acura RSX - Consumer Review

Base 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

GO Girl.
By banshi on

2003 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love the suspension and horse power. The car was worth waiting for to get the color I wanted which was the blue RSX. Buying it through the Fleet dealer was the only way I would go. The stick shifts fast and is set square to the car so I never scratch gears! The airbags in the side of the seats are measured to the wieght of the passanger. They work or the light on the dash will set and tell you disabled. Great Coupe.

My favorite feature is the tires that come standard and the cd player. The sound is loud with stock speakers. I love the short shift stick. Getting GPS 2000 or the security alarm that calls you when your alarm goes off would be worth it.

I would only improve an option to get xm radio. I end up taking my car everywhere because it is so fun to drive with the windows down and sunroof open. The kids I babysit in the back seat won't tell me that my radio is fuzzy with xm radio because they are used to the xm.