2003 Acura RSX Type-S Consumer Reviews 9

2003 Acura RSX Type-S - Consumer Reviews

Type-S 2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (123 reviews )
Great littlehot rod
By Mike M on 04/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

We did extensive reserch,Driving Wrx,Jetta,Solara, Accord And others But the one ,in that price range, $25,000 range the RSX-S won hands down. If You havn,t driven one.Do. Very smooth through the power band. Quieter than the others And much nicer interior.And to Falconi's Acura in Vegas CUDOS good Job!

Lady Killer
By Dave Ho on 03/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Its all about the pimp factor, girls love this car! I've never owned a car that gets more comments on its good looks than I do. No other stick shift to compare either. It screams.

Acura keeps doint its job
By Malafama on 03/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I laugh when i see people in here talking about "performance" Thinking that when they buy a Type-S they are getting a Viper! This is a car to enjoy and feel not a drag racing car, but if you wanna try it let's do it on the streets where we have to corner and let's see what happen to those "Muscle" which i do respect but they are a different category. Acura did a great Job on this coupe, it is nice in and outside, nice power and for those who likes to hook cars up, this is just perfect. Excellent handling and cornering. IF you have one enjoy it, if you don't run and get one, u won't be disappointed if you are looking for a car to enjoy the ride.

Excellent
By nosajls on 03/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Ever since I saw the rsx-s I wanted one and when I finally got one my expectations were not desived. This is one of the best cars I have ever driven and I love the sporty looks and it handles perfectly. I highly recomend driving one if you get the chance!!!

No regrets at all!
By silo77 on 03/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

For less than $25,000, it's hard to find a better car that combines sportiness with a little bit of luxury. To be honest, I didn't even bother with looking at the Eclipse or Celica because I knew that I would be getting a better deal and overall value for the RSX. Considering Honda's reputation, and coming from a family that drives mainly Honda's, they've become a company I can trust.

Can't stop smiling
By JAV on 03/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This car is so much fun. When the iVTEC kicks in, the power and sound are wonderful. It is so much fun to run through the gears that I actually don't mind stopping at traffic lights. I have found a new route home from work that incorporates the most curves. My wife and two teenage boys love it too.

Want to soup up a car, this is the one
By David Carlandos on 03/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Hi!!! I bought my acura rsx last june and I am absolutely delighted. I have a black acura rsx type s with black leather interior. When I actually nailed the throttle, because they really dont allow you to go fast in the test car, this car had incredible response. I was shocked to see how fast the neddle raised on the speedo.has plenty of torque. Although burn outs are more fun in rear wheel drive cars, this car can easily rip the rubber of the wheels and leave a nice gust of smoke off the tires.

great car
By 2002rsxtypes on 03/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

better than my 2001 integra GSR, but i like them both...........

Disappointed
By roenick on 03/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Thought I would be getting better performance but in the end,this car is not so quick. I've decided to trade in for a WRX which is much quicker, more fun to drive, and has AWD system. There are superior cars out there at this price level - make sure you shop around and don't get lured in by a commercial that makes the RSX seem like a sports car. It's not.

Sweet Ride
By hansbuby on 03/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This is a sweet car. Engine at high revs makes a sweet sound. So far, very reliable, no problems.