2003 Acura RSX Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RSX model:
Fun to Drive
By bspancake on 11/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This was my first car I purchased on my own. I was in the market for a small pickup truck and had my mind set on a toyota. I got talked into taking the RSX for a test drive and never looked back. The smooth shifting and great handling was enough for me to purchase. The standard features (leather, sunroof, cd player, etc..) was more added incentive. I love driving this car everyday. For a base car with no features, this car gives the most bang for your buck.

ONE FUN RIDE!
By usnavydad on 11/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Reliable, well designed, great mileage, and fun to drive. The interior is functional and simple and really gives off an aura of quality. Seats are well bolstered but not the most comfortable, but this is a sports car and the RSX will let you know that from the beginning. I bought mine from Inskip Acura in Providence, RI and the went out of their way to help me with the purchase of my first new car and I highly reccomend them.

Gr8 Car
By ananomous on 10/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

this is a gr8 car

Love at first sight!
By RSX chick on 10/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car a month ago an I'm still excited everytime I drive it! It is an eye pleaser and a head turner! I owned a Ford previously and I will never go back! This is the best car I have ever driven!