2003 Acura RSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RSX model:
RSX Base Review (Auto)
By Silver DC5 on 09/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Being the owner of the Base Auto RSX, all I can really say overall about this car is it's a wonderful driving experience. The automatic Base version of the RSX drives very smoothly and I would recommend it to anybody looking for a sporty and aggressive-looking daily driver car. This car has great handling, excellent brakes, a sporty suspension and great fuel-economy as well. If you're a sport-compact car fanatic, I seriously recommend the RSX, especially the Type-S.

I love my Car
By cutychuchu on 09/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

This car was what i wanted my first car to be but instead i got a mitsubishi eclipse GSX it was fun and great but ever since i purchase this car everything is great it's realiable it take 87 gas and it people always complement what a nice car i have. I love this car!!

Acura rsx rating
By rsx e kc on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

fun to drive beautiful to look at,... i love it because its not so popular yet and i feel like im special

RSX TYPE-S
By dan nguyen on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

FACTORY TIRE WALL IS TOO THIN, WHEN YOU DECELARATE AT THE SPEED OF 100 MPH PLUS THE REAR SEEM TO BE SWAYING AT BIT.

Great little coupe
By Evil Nat on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Great Engine and transmission.This car likes to be droven hard and speed. It can stop --- great brakes. Very comfortable interior for two people with a good sound system and climate controls

Quite An Improvement
By henrypeck on 09/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Acura has hit another home run. The RSX is built like a watch. Everything works as designed. The ride is a little stiff but that's the trade off for good handling.

My Driving Experience
By TypeSRsx2003 on 09/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

My experience with this car has been great. I love the handling and the high revving engine. Such a small car with a powerful engine is a great combination.

Excellent
By Debbbie on 08/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

It's a great car. It has a beautiful shape. It's extremely comfortable and convenient inside. I love the Dashboard glow, it's red. I feel like I'm driving a spaceship.

Awesome Car
By mailxsz on 08/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Smooth And Quite! Worth the money.

Great Car
By gregj on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I purchased my RSX in February of 2002 and I've enjoyed it ever since. Love the ride; however they could have put better tires on it. This car radio system should have more watts. I like how the controls cater to the driver. I love this car, but I'm planning to buy the '04 TL!