2003 Acura RSX Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RSX model:
Very competent, lacks zip
By Heliotar on 05/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The Acura RSX is a well-built and well- designed car, yet it lacks the frisky spirit of the Integra. The engine has more torque and is easier to manage than the old Integra, but is not as fun to dip into high-rev territory, despite the higher horsepower. I cannot put my finger on why, but the sheep's clothing ultimately dominates the wolf within. Maybe it is because the steering is a little remote and the brakes feel a bit spongy. This is a fast and capable car, that manages to be one of the greenest pure gasoline engine vehicles on the road.

Acura 2003 RSX
By PRBillie on 05/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Awesome Car, easy to manage. Sticks to the road!

Nothing Better for that Price
By John Usman on 05/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

You can not, and will not find a better vehicle. I have raced this car and spanked everyone. Beyond the auto/manual shifter, sleak design, and great alpine system, there are girls. Every time I'm driving girls fall in love with me (MY CAR). Maybe some would call it pothetic that I use my car to get girls, but they are just angry that they are not getting any. Two thumbs way up for this one.

Love It!
By robbiefresno on 05/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Love the car. Looks great. Drives Great. Nice and tight ride with a very responsive engine. Friends are impressed. I take Mulholland Drive home from work now just so I can drive the curves. The stereo does need to be played loud to get the bass but hey, this car is for sporty people with sporty tastes.

Good car for price
By unagidon on 05/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Owned car for approx. 1 month now. Love driving it. Very fun, and more powerful than I originally expected. Don't compare this car to a Porsche or M3 or something silly like that... It's a fun to drive, everyday vehicle that gives great gas mileage, and has fantastic build quality measuring up to much more expensive automobiles.

Hook It Up and Race It.
By Zick on 05/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

This car is a fun, quick car to drive. The response and handling make it a prime racing car. driving a 2002 Celica GTS and a Mitsubishi Eclipse would drive this car over both of those.

From a Civic to a RSX........a big step!
By PR Jones on 05/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have been owner of sedans all my life, I felt I need a little excitement in my life, believe me I got more than I deserve, the RSX is great!!

the best car in the world
By john hurtado on 04/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

this is the best car in the world i give it perfect 10's on everything i think its fast cool and it gets girls.

RSX
By jack zhang on 04/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I think it is very good 4 racing

Exciting Car!!!
By Steven Ang on 04/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I've been wanting this car for a while now and I finally purchased it and love it. I paid BELOW INVOICE for this car so future buyers out there, try to work the dealers a little bit. I must say, its a very fun car to drive and handle. Well worth the price for the car and all the options that come with it.