2003 Acura RSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RSX model:
2003 Acura RSX Type-S
By bigdaddyd919 on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Drives smoothly, accelerates fast, best interior design I've seen in a car in a long time and best of all, it's a joy to drive. If you ever decide to purchase one, opt only for the Type-S.

Base RSX 5speed
By rsxtypem on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This car is perfect in every way. For those who wish to use it for a high class economy car for lots of traveling, this car is perfect. And it has enough power to make it a fun car to race or just push to its limits.

Luxury & Race Inspired - In One
By CarrieJ623 on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I wanted a sporty car with a luxury feel to it, and the Acura RSX-S provides just that for me. Whenever I feel like doing some spirited driving, the 200-hp engine with i-VTEC more than satisfies my expectations. The stiff racing inspired seats are great for taking quick corners comfortably, but they can be uncomfortable on longer trips. My Acura RSX-S makes the usual daily drive, going from point A to point B, and enjoyable and exciting experience.

love my rsx type s
By porky on 10/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

great car..looked at several before pulling the triger. 20th ann. gti, pt cruiser, and celica. the acura is the best. i know, wrx has more ponies but the acura is muh more refined.

My Nighthawk Black Pearl RSX
By coldfusion on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Great little sports coupe. Handles well and engine seems to enjoy being pushed. There's very little low-end torque, however it picks up once you get moving. Exterior design is very well done. Interior materials could be better -- leather feels cheap and seats are uncomfortable over long distances (I commute an hour to work each day). Comes with some excellent features -- power mirrors, cruise, AC, auto-stick that round out a nice package for the price. Fun to drive.

Perfection all around.
By Dvotd2Honda on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Having owned the same Civic for the past 12 years, I wanted to stay in the Honda family without breaking the bank. I couldn't be happier with the RSX. Plenty of power for my needs and I'm absolutely in AWE with the steering, braking, and transmission.(and I even like the stereo, especially the CD) SO fun to drive. For me, this car does it's job PERFECTLY. And I know it will for years to come.

The best
By dadadada on 09/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

It is the coolest car ever.

biff's review
By CrazyRSXdriver on 09/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Ive had my RSX S for a year and a half. It rides like a rollercoaster, man. Its like a rocket under my nuts. Amazing car, and a dream to drive. Peace!

Make awful howling noise
By Cheens on 09/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

A big disapointment. While driving on highway it makes a loud howling noise comming from passenger side. I brought it back to the dealer a week later. They hear it but refuse to fix. Does anybody have this problem. Please email me at din99o@yahoo.com

acura
By EC 1256 on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

Bad delership service, baaad