2003 Acura RSX Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RSX model:
Best Car Yet
By JoeRSX on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Magnificant car!! I've had 2 Honda's, an Integra GSR and a Subaru and this is by far the best car I've ever owned. Honda/Acura is famous for it's quality but this takes it to a new height. Every dial, switch, and button is perfect. The transmission is smooth and precise. No matter how fast your going, the car want's to go faster. I've never driven a car with as stable and confident ride. I seems to steer itself.

I LOVE MY RSX!!!!
By Megster on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

After looking into Celicas, Eclipses, Civics, and RSX's, I finally chose the RSX. This car has been the best car I have ever had! It is quick, sporty, and extremely reliable and fuel efficient. I have had absolutely NO trouble with my RSX, and have found Acura's customer service excellent.

Great car, fun to drive
By avprogramer on 07/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

More torque will be nice.

excellent in all areas
By Marwin on 06/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I was not prepared to feel the power of the IVtech engine. The long distance drives are more fun with the BOSE stereo system. My last car was a Camaro.

my RSX
By linnhtet on 06/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

its been awesome car

i love my car
By pinchee on 06/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

this is the best car i have ever driven. fast, fun, my dream car.

I Love my RSX!
By Chris Mr RSX on 06/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

The best car in its class. Its a joy everytime I get in my car. I love the leather and interior design, especially at night. whoo. this car blew me away. I was going to get the Type-S but the 5-speed felt better to me and its alot more drivable in city driving.

Awesome car for 25k!
By flipboiee on 06/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

This car is all about the driving experience! The handling of this car is amazing, esp. for a front wheel drive car. The interior is very well designed and is quite comfortable. But the most exciting feature is watching the rpm tach hit vtec! It is a very exciting experience when one hears the fury come out of the little i-4 engine! This is a true driving machine and it's priced under 25k! I got mine with the full body kit (incl. wing - makes it look sleeker), fogs, & titn. trim all for 24.5 OTD! I am very satisfied with my purchase, even after 1 & 1/2 yrs. Overall, the Acura RSX is the perfect example of what Honda/Acura racing is all about!

Nice Ride
By RJ Canuk on 06/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Great car to drive, it's a ride. Many freinds have tried the car and all have one response, they can't believe how fast and with how little effort they catch up with the car in front of them. Or haw fast the car behinf is lost in te rear view mirror. And that's not even pushing the car.

Best Integra Ever
By RSXGURU on 06/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I've had my RSX for more than a week now. Its got leather a 160 hp motor backed by a smooth shifting 5 speed tranny and a curb weight of just under 2 and a half tons. This is a GREAT car to drive. Would have bought the type S but the insurance companies basically asked me to bend over...