Used 2003 Acura RSX Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Acura RSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RSX model:

perfect car
By superman30281

2003 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

yes its only a 4cyl but the things you can do to it, and the fun youll have with it is well worth it!!!

The gauges, the seats, air vents, radio, all of it, its the best car

none for now, still getting used to it and enjoying it!!!

Best Car Ever
By RSXS Girl

2003 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I absolutely love this car, I have wanted it for 2 years and I finally got it. I love it more everyday

Hondas Rule
By HondaMxRacer

2003 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Hondas are the best car you can get! The Rsx type-S is a very good car. Its much Luxury for me,I would trade the Luxury for a Turbo..... Im young though so count in that,Honda is to Conservative. I say forget a ulev and build a car that smokes everything,Honda has more technology then any other car period. OK Im being mean but Neon Srt4s will beat you.

Its a Honda! 2.0 200 hp everyone else needs turbos to produce those numbers It will last,it wont break down,and it revs to about 8 grand. it has a six speed and chicks dig it ;) o yea it handles good.

More Power,I mean 24 grand and ill get smoked by Neon Srt4s Hondas way better but you get my drift. Order a turbo supercharger or NOS.

for Funnnnnn
By ccce

2003 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

To me there is hardly any difference between the handling of the 3-series BMW and this car. I've driven everything from a BMW to a porsche 911 but if you cant afford these luxury cars the acura is the next best thing. Acura is the Asian version of the German made BMW. It is exactly what it says it is a sports car...with a 4 cylinder v-tech engine you cant really go wrong. The car is so light weight (aluminum) with its 200 horsepower you feel like your flying. All in all its a fun car to drive when you don't want to put too many miles on your luxury car, or you need something within your budget.

Engine, bucket seats, consol, audio BOSE system, handling, ABS brakes, shifting.

toThe only complaint is the tires...when you have a flat the only damage is in our wallet. I also would not recommend the s type to inexperienced drivers it's too fast.

Don't take it to the mountains
By Mustard

2003 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

My radiator blew half way up Pike's Peak highway during a vacation to Colorado. My RSX was only 5 months old. We had to have it towed down the mountain and to a local dealership. It was fixed, but not before half of our trip was ruined. The worst experience was trying to deal with the Acura Roadside Assistance people to get reimbursed for some of our travel losses. After speaking to several people, none of whom cared, and writing a long letter detailing my experience, I finally received a short response that said little more than "go to hell". The car has been adequate since, but this experience will keep me from buying another one.

The look, the red dashboard lights, the sport shifter, and gas mileage.

bumpy ride, occasional rotten egg smell coming from vents (explained as having to do with the low emissions feature), and lack of pickup and sometimes stalling when I first start it after being idle for awhile (only happens when it's hot outside).