Plenty of power
By Great Car on
2002 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
I have the Type-S model, and it has plenty of power. Although the handling of this car is phenomenal, even given the fact that it is a front wheel drive car. The car has stood up to me well and just recently has the engine light come on but I must say it was caused by me running over a groundhog. Other than that I love this car! The 8000 rpm red line is amazing,And so is the i-VTEC system. Remember, this is the little brother of the NSX, and it will not let you down, and is simply amazing!
Favorite Features
favorite features? HUH... Well, there are many beginning the engine, the six speed manual transmission, oh... did I mention the Bose audio system, sorry but I must say i-VTEC! The practicality of a hatchback. The handling, the feel of the steering wheel, and the list goes on and on!
Suggested Improvements
Well, they could start making it again for starters. but, bigger brakes would have been nice. And come on Acura, why couldn't we have gotten the Type-R, like in Japan. Also the volume on the stereo system should be able to go a little bit higher on the volume.