2002 Acura RSX Consumer Review: I Love this car!

2002 Acura RSX - Consumer Review

I Love this car!
By RSX2002chicago on

2002 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my car new on October 8th, 2001. To date I have had only 1 problem with the car and that was a faulty O2 sensor at 79,000 miles. That's it. Everything else has been routine maintenance( fluid flushes, filters, brakes, wipers). This car has been so reliable. I've driven it to Texas and back and in the mountains in Colorodo near Longmont/ Estes park and back to Chicago. This car is super reliable. Handling is great. Steering feel is perfect. You cut the wheel and the car responds instantly. Perfectly weighted steering. Fuel economy is 30's highway, 24 to 26 city. Drops to 17 to 19 in the winter (idling/warm up).

Hatchback versatility, Steering feel, VTEC engine, ability to start in 2nd gear (helpful in snow), driver oriented cockpit, red instruments, seat design is great (nice bolstering), Steering wheel size and shape are perfect. I love my RSX and plan to keep it another 10 years.

It's been discontinued, so first and foremost bring it back. Keep the hatchback design for versatility. Keep the seats & cockpit design. Add either a SH-AWD option or a limited slip diff. More HP won't hurt. Keep MPG the same or better. Heated seats, mirrors, & a windshield wiper de-icer.