2002 Acura RSX Consumer Review: Absolutely LOVE It!

2002 Acura RSX - Consumer Review

Base 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Absolutely LOVE It!
By SoCalGirl on

2002 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I never knew I could love a car so much! I bought my RSX new in Aug. 2001 with 50 miles on it. I now have 112,000 miles on it and am nearly in tears of the thought that I have to give it up for a more 'family friendly' car (this car wasn't really made to haul car seats around in). I've had absolutely no problems with this car. I use regular octane in it and take it in for regular service to an Acura dealer. It handles like a sports car and hugs the curves. The hatchback provides so much room for hauling stuff in! Gas mileage is fantastic at 31/36 MPG. Even though my car is 7 years old, it does not feel old when I get into it. I will be SO sad when I have to eventually say goodbye to it.

Favorite Features

The sports car handling, red illumination of instrument panel, low profile wheels, and the overall quality of the vehicle. It is worth every penny! Gas mileage is awesome. VERY FUN TO DRIVE!

Suggested Improvements

Rough riding...but that is to be expected with a sporty car so don't buy it if you are expecting a luxury ride. I really can't say anything bad about it!