2002 Acura RSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RSX model:
I'd buy it again
By greengopher on 11/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I enjoy the handling, the interior is nice with the leather. I definitely like the auto with speed shift. I have not had one problem with it

barefoot surfers review
By barefoot on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

It's performance saved my life today- the computer braking system, suspension, and perfomance.

2 Years and Going Strong
By laksivrak on 11/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I bought it the month it came out and its been my pride and joy ever since. Performance is stunning at over 6k rpm. The shifter/transmission is the best I've ever driven, short/crisp/quick and well-tuned to the engine. Fuel economy is stunning when driving at 3k rpm and lower. The depth of the engine sound is nice when idle, and the scream above 6k rpm is musical.

rsx s
By ovaboosting on 10/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Great car.. fun to drive.. for 20K or its a good deal for a 4 banger...

My Car
By Zach's Dad on 10/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

It's tough to keep the keys from my wife. The 6-speed is a blast to drive. You really notice the difference between this car and any other comparable ride when you're accelerating through the turns. It digs in and powers through. The only thing is that to get that type of performance you feel all the little bumps on the road too. It's a great sports car and I'd recommend it to anyone, but you have to like the sports car ride for this to be the car for you.

Buy it
By Aaron Richtmyer on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The RSX is a great value. With the Type- S package you get a lot of options for a great price. I was able to get my car new for $22,500. Much cheaper than any other car in this class with these options. Fun to drive and easy to live with. If you plan to sell, it also has a high resale value.

Should have kept my old car!!!!!
By CARFREAK on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Great Looking Car, but that's it! If you do alot of driving dont consider this car. I had experience knee problems while driving this car for more than 2hrs, due to the sporty seats sitting too low inside the car, This car was only bulit for the DRAG STRIP. (short distance travel)

Grown ups Integra
By trishlj on 09/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I've had two Integras and this car by far is the quietest as far as road noise goes. Better handling, killer brakes, short clutch. You cannot find a nicer car for 20K with the features and reliability.

Best sports coupe for under $30k
By MattsTypeS on 09/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

For under $25k you can't beat the features, looks and performance. The Acura name just sweetens the deal. Putting these features and performance in a BMW or Benz and it will cost $10k more.

Acura RSX-S: Great All Around Car
By check.mate on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I've had my car for almost 2 years and have appx. 29000mi on the odometer. The car has had no problems and the quality has been top notch. It is very fun to drive because the engine loves to rev and you won't have any guilt driving the car fast because the gas mileage is excellent. I receive about 32mi/gal on the highway. After almost two years of owning this car, if I had to pick a new car tomorrow, I would pick the same car! Great gas mileage, more than enough handling and horsepower, great looks and Honda reliability. This is the best car I've ever owned.