2002 Acura RSX Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RSX model:
I am glad I chose this car.
By Ralphbec on 08/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I drive my RSX over 70 miles on a daily basis and so far I love it. The interior (front seats) is well designed for both comfort and functionality. The exterior is sporty but not over the top. I love the looks I get from people at a stop light. The car handles well and never lacks power, and all for just under 30 miles to the gallon. The red interior lighting has not gotten old and the stereo is really good. Its a great first car out of college.

Great but...............
By The Car Doctor on 08/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The praises of this car can easily be seen in the other reviews and magazines. All in all it's a tremendous car. My focus is on how to improve the car. 1-The passenger side leg room is awkward. It's difficult to relax your feet in a comfortable position. 2- Odometer/tripometer need separate displays instead of having to press the button. 3-Alloy wheels could use a little thicker (if any) clear coat finish. 4-Rear seats are pretty flat, unlike front seat. 5-Rear window wash dispenser just trickles water instead a spraying nicely. 6-One touch buttons for roof and passenger window would be very helpful.

Turning a Leaf
By ConvertedToImports on 08/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Everyone knows AcuraÂ…but I don't think everyone knows how affordable the RSX is. It's really a great deal because everything is included in the base price 4 yr/50,000 warranty, 10,000 mile oil changes, total luxury care, there are so many perks. but what's important is you fall in love with driving again. I've been burned by terrible american made cars - and you should know there's resonable priced imports that will take care of all your needs!

The Best Car on the Market
By Frost____ on 08/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

what can i say, this is just awsome car fun, sporty, comfortable, and the gas milage is great. You would be a fool to buy anything else in its class. This car is the gold standard for sport coupes.

Great car!!!
By T-o-t-o on 08/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

Great car! Love it!

Amazing car
By MichiganMan on 08/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Amazing car for the price. Great handling, the best shifter, responsive brakes, broad torque band, and tons of features included automatically. I am having loads of fun driving it, and I am not even out of the break-in period yet! The seats (firm) take a little getting used to. The styling is a bit bland admittedly, but I am already getting over that. Complaints about the stereo system are unfounded in my opinion, unless you like to really blast the music.

Love my RSX
By Age on 08/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I leased a 99 Integra w/auto and i felt that it was sluggash at best with the acceleration, However, the RSX jst wants to go and go fast. GREAT CAR

Perfect Car!!
By Ferny on 08/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Everything about the car is perfect. The car's small so the 160 HP is definately enough. It accelerates fast so you wont have any problems getting into Highways, etc. It handles perfectly and the small steering wheel makes it even easier to handle. The Red Dashboard Lights look really nice but guess that's a matter of an opinion. The engine has a really nice sound (not too loud or soft). I find the seats comfortable and I received compliments from many people on its looks. I definately reccomend this car.

Excellent Ride
By avaughn56 on 08/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

When the dealership brought out the Silver RSX with the 5 speed manual I was hooked. I felt lucky since the RSX sales are so good most dealerships can't keep many in inventory. The ergonomics are the best of any car I have driven. The quality is so much better than the Mercedes 230C. And the Acura costs $8000 less fully equiped. For me this is the perfect car to drive to work and fun to drive on the weekends.

Acura RSX and Patty Police, Judy Justice
By CaliforniaBubba on 08/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the RSX and got a speeding ticket during the 2nd week of ownership. This car is fast and responsive (as the cop noticed).