Used 2002 Acura RSX Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Acura RSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RSX model:

excelent car
By andu

2002 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

this is a great performance coupe under 25000. specialy if you are a honda/acura fan and you are willing to have some fun with your car.

iterior trim and design.

cold air intake from Injen that makes a huge diffrence in car sound and performance .

A Girl's Next Best Friend!
By WeavQueen

2002 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love my new classy white Acura RSX!! I never would of known the car was even on the market if I didn't go to the Philly Car Show this year! I love it! I always catch people checkig out the car... especially when I'm parked in the mall parking lots!! The RSX is definitely the talk of the town!!

Sunroof... CD player... and it's all standard... That's the best part! I have a thing for lights... and I love how the RSX's headlights are designed!

Nothing! I had the '99 Chevy Cavalier RS before this car... and this car has all the things and power that the Cavalier did not have!

Great Car
By rsxtypesi4

2002 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Amazing Vehicle. When buying a type-s the only thing lacking is comfortability but anyone buying a performance oriented vehicle should know the suspension is stiff. Amazing Car.

Great
By TimO

2002 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

After researching similar cars in this class, I decided to go with the Acura RSX. The design is sporty and yet conservative and elegant. The automatic transmission is reponsive and gives shifts with necessary power when climbing steep hills. The sports shift mode is great, if you want to drive the engine and override the manual transmission. The sound system is clear and crisp (it doesn't have that distorted mid range bass that some cars have or ear piercing highs). So far I've gotten excellent gas mileage though i'm still breaking the car in so I haven't hit VTEC yet. Overall a good investment.

Lots of standard features such as automatic climate control, Sport Shift mode, ABS breaks, moon roof, and keyless entry. Comfy leather seats.

Still the RSX beats its competition with standard features but would be nice to have: Xeon HID, 17" wheels, DVD Navigation system. I hear the Japanese version has these options but my guess is Acura wanted to open up to the custom after market.

Heidi
By Heidi Ignacio

2002 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have had my RSX-S for a week now - my previous car was an Acura Integra GSX. I think the RSX was made to perfection and lives up to the Acura name for dependability, accuracy and reliabity. The overall handling is stable and so percise. I was happy with my '99 Integra, but felt it needed perfecting - since it drove and sounded like a sports car. Now my RSX-S not only gives me a quiet ride, it is also smoother and more comfortable. My compliments to the engineer for developing a magnificent vechicle!

Wider tires that allow a smoother ride, 6-CD player w/7 speakers, the seats contour my body that feels like a perfect glove fit.

A shiner coat of paint and an outside temperature gauge reading.

• SUV