Used 2002 Acura RSX Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Acura RSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RSX model:

You'll love this car!!!
By Mike001

2002 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This car is addictive. I have been test driving cars for 6 months, and I didn't test drive this one right away because the review ("sport coup comparason") in Edmonds said there was some rear suspension problem. Well there isn't, at all, I don't know what they were taliking about. Anyway, I test drove Lexus IS 400, BMW 330i, Nissan spec V, Suburu WRX, and some others, and this was easily the most fun to drive, and some of those others were almost twice the price, HA! In fact, this is the most fun car I have ever driven (and my last two cars were a 1999 Ford Mustang Cobra and a 1997 BMW 540i) Anyway, just test drive it, you'll see, it's awesome!

Engine for sure. Then just the overall handling. And of course the fun to drive factor!

The stereo is not that great. But even with $500-$1000 stereo upgrade, this car is still a steal.

Great Car
By Rigby

2002 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This is a great car and I'm happy to own it. It accelerates nicely and the interior design is very good. This is my 4th Acura and I've loved all my cars.

Dash lights, they're pretty cool.

The car dies if I leave it for more than 4 or 5 days. I took it to the dealer and they have proven that I'm not doing anything, however, they have been unable to solve the problem as of yet.

Awesome ride
By Trekblue98

2002 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the RSX about a week ago and I am very shocked. The car accelerates fast but yet I get 35 mpg. It takes awhile to get use of the firm seats. The car turns very well and stops on a dime. I love the red dashboard lights.

Gas mileage (engine) and safety features.

The seats would be better if they were made for someone larger then 150 pounds.

excelent car
By andu

2002 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

this is a great performance coupe under 25000. specialy if you are a honda/acura fan and you are willing to have some fun with your car.

iterior trim and design.

cold air intake from Injen that makes a huge diffrence in car sound and performance .

A Girl's Next Best Friend!
By WeavQueen

2002 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love my new classy white Acura RSX!! I never would of known the car was even on the market if I didn't go to the Philly Car Show this year! I love it! I always catch people checkig out the car... especially when I'm parked in the mall parking lots!! The RSX is definitely the talk of the town!!

Sunroof... CD player... and it's all standard... That's the best part! I have a thing for lights... and I love how the RSX's headlights are designed!

Nothing! I had the '99 Chevy Cavalier RS before this car... and this car has all the things and power that the Cavalier did not have!