2002 Acura RSX Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RSX model:
How I Love My RSX!!
By holyuntogod on 07/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This car is phenomenal, I would sincerely recommend this automobile to anyone who is in the market...There is ample space for at least 4 and plenty of cargo room. As far as performance, it has exceeded my expectations daily. There is no car in its class that comes close in comparisons, PERIOD!!

Great car!
By Michiganman on 07/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have put 18,000 miles on my 2002 base over 2 years, and it is still a blast to drive! Handling is excellent, great shifter. Yes there are cars out there that are faster, and cars that are more luxusious, but for the price, this car delivers both performance and style It is great being able to drive it normally and have a great daily driver, getting over 30 mpg, but have a 7K RPM redline in reserve when you want to punch it! The interior is well laid out. Overall (performance, price, reliability), this car compares well against the competition: Celica, Eclipse, GTI, WRX, Mini- Cooper, Tiburon.

Amazing Acura Monster
By kayurpatel10 on 06/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I recently purchased a 2002 Acura RSX base model was let me tell you its the best car that I've ever invested in. The car has an awsome exterior design, comfortable and sporty interior and an power train that is sure to satisfy even the harshest critics. This vehicle deffinately turns heads (esp w/the ladies) the 2 12" subs, and the Acura dealer installed Comptech Catback Exhaust system aid in that...I love this car and I'll be sure to have it for a long time to come.

My Best Vehicle Yet
By Ron D on 01/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I moved up from a 2 Dr. Honda Civic EX and will never look back again!!! The comfortable seats, quiet ride, and quick response is absolutely incredible. When I purchased this car( shortly after I got a BIG promotion), I was looking for something that had great gas mileage, good safety features, and the "Executive" look. Boy did I get what I wanted and more. Try driving fifteen (15) hours in most vehicles and you probably wouldn't want to see it again for a while...not with this car!!! If you have not guessed by now, I like this vehicle!!! By the way, at a cruise controlled 75 MPH on the highway, I have averaged almost 400 miles on a full tank of gas.

I'd buy it again
By greengopher on 11/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I enjoy the handling, the interior is nice with the leather. I definitely like the auto with speed shift. I have not had one problem with it

Grown ups Integra
By trishlj on 09/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I've had two Integras and this car by far is the quietest as far as road noise goes. Better handling, killer brakes, short clutch. You cannot find a nicer car for 20K with the features and reliability.

love it
By rcampbell on 08/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car. I got the stick shift. It is so fun to drive. Very quick. Best transmission I've ever driven; the thing shifts like butter. I did a ton of research on comparable cars and this was easily the best buy for my money. The Celica didn't even compare.

Great Affordable Sports Car
By mikew on 07/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Bought this car almost a year ago. Fun to drive, great handling and good power for a 4cyl. Can be noisy on highway, but not that bad. Great car for the price we paid.

my RSX
By Jon687 on 07/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is a fun car to drive, but i have had it in the shop a few times. The glove box door was loose, window came off track, dead headlight and the leather seats are cracking an wearing out, car is a bit noisy on the road.

Fast Car and Lots of Fun
By thumper67 on 06/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Good sports car for people who are tall. Plenty of room inside. Sleek and clean interior design.