Used 2002 Acura RSX Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Acura RSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RSX model:

Great car!!!
By T-o-t-o

Great car! Love it!

Everything!

More exterior colors

Perfect Car!!
By Ferny

2002 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Everything about the car is perfect. The car's small so the 160 HP is definately enough. It accelerates fast so you wont have any problems getting into Highways, etc. It handles perfectly and the small steering wheel makes it even easier to handle. The Red Dashboard Lights look really nice but guess that's a matter of an opinion. The engine has a really nice sound (not too loud or soft). I find the seats comfortable and I received compliments from many people on its looks. I definately reccomend this car.

The Exterior/Interior looks, i-Vtech, Red Dashboard LIghts, Handling, Small Size, and the Rims.

Guess an Armrest for the people who need it but I don't use it. An automatic seat adjustor would've been nice.

Love my RSX
By Age

2002 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I leased a 99 Integra w/auto and i felt that it was sluggash at best with the acceleration, However, the RSX jst wants to go and go fast. GREAT CAR

Amazing car
By MichiganMan

2002 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Amazing car for the price. Great handling, the best shifter, responsive brakes, broad torque band, and tons of features included automatically. I am having loads of fun driving it, and I am not even out of the break-in period yet! The seats (firm) take a little getting used to. The styling is a bit bland admittedly, but I am already getting over that. Complaints about the stereo system are unfounded in my opinion, unless you like to really blast the music.

Performance.

More comfortable seats. Center console would be nice.

Excellent Ride
By avaughn56

2002 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

When the dealership brought out the Silver RSX with the 5 speed manual I was hooked. I felt lucky since the RSX sales are so good most dealerships can't keep many in inventory. The ergonomics are the best of any car I have driven. The quality is so much better than the Mercedes 230C. And the Acura costs $8000 less fully equiped. For me this is the perfect car to drive to work and fun to drive on the weekends.

The drivers seat with lumbar support, the automatic temperature control, and the standard CD stereo system by Alpine.

The cruise control buttons on the steering wheel need to be backlit for night driving. A handle on the inside of the hatchback door would be helpful since it opens very high.