Better Than It Looks
By texastom2 on
2014 Acura RLX Technology Package 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
Coming out of my first Acura a '12 TL AWD, I looked at everything else in its class. My wife got the '13 Lexus GS 350, which is very nice, but I needed more testosterone. I was very surprised when I test drove the RLX as most of the reviews by the 'experts' were average at best.. It is a perfect fit for me. Bigger inside than my TL and the Lexus 350. Lots of room in the back seat. The control panel is much more intuitive than my TL. The ride is plenty smooth, the transmission feels great shifting in all gears, A/C is perfect. I really enjoy driving it. I leased it and did not know until I was handed the keys it comes with a great Roadside Assistance Pkg. basically covers everything.
Favorite Features
smooth ride, easy to navigate radio, nav, a/c, pandora, etc. back seat is roomy takes corners really well with new steering pkg rear camera has 3 view options
Suggested Improvements
i would have liked front sensors more color selections I got Black on Black
By toyoman8
on 10/08/13 08:53 AM (PDT)

Hi. I also have 2012 Acura TL, and having a dilemma whether I should get a new RLX tech. package. All the official reviews that I read, stating that it's not as smooth a specially if you have w/ 19" wheels. So, I gotta ask how is the RLX rides compare to 2012 TL. Also what size rims do you have 18" or 19'?

By toyoman8
on 10/08/13 08:54 AM (PDT)

I have 2012 Advance right, and it's kinda a bumpy ride. Looking for a bit smoother ride than my TL