Huge Step Backwards
By jimvette on
2014 Acura RLX Navigation 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I just traded my 2009 RL for a 2014 RLX w Navigation. I cannot get over the step backwards in features and quality. The interior could just as easily be for a Corolla. The Radio is inferior to the standard model in 2009. As best as I can tell the only additional feature on the RLX is the X! After a week, I wish I had just stayed with my 2009. I suggest that you stay away feom any of the RLX models except the Advanced package if you don;t mind paying its sky high price. Honda should be ashamed of itself for calling this a luxury car. A loaded Civic would come closer.
Favorite Features
None
Suggested Improvements
Install a decent radio with a CD changer! Upgrade the interior. If you refuse to include leather, at least use a better quality of naugahyde than the "leatherette" now being pawned off. Larger Nav screen. Switch to Google Maps or something similar. The Nav system data is years out of date. Acura Link is a joke. Install at least one convenience outlet in the rear seat area.
By toyoman8
on 10/08/13 09:00 AM (PDT)

Guys how is the ride quality on the RLX? Smooth? quiet? or bumpy, and noisy

By shaymasdaddy06
on 07/09/13 12:50 PM (PDT)

Sounds like there is a significant quality difference between the RLX w/ Nav and the RLX w/ Tech Pkg. I guess that extra $3500 is worth it.