2014 Acura RLX Consumer Review: Acura Beats to a Different Dru

2014 Acura RLX Sedan - Consumer Review

36 of 119,946 people found this review helpful
Acura Beats to a Different Drum! And I Like It!
By thkim on

2014 Acura RLX Navigation 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Acura plays by no one elses rules as far as I can tell. Every competitors car that Acura claims the Acura RLX competes with is either rear wheel drive or all wheel drive. The RLX is front wheel drive with Rear Wheel Precision Steer. Initial marketing reasons would conclude its silly for Acura to say they compete with those other cars, but the truth is when you drive the RLX and feel how wonderfully precise it is and how nice the drive is you have to ask yourself why would I want all wheel drive with more things to break and horrible fuel economy. I have had my RLX now for 1000+ miles and I love it. The more I drive it the more I love it. I have owned Lexus LS430, ES300h, BMW...

Nice and cool looking LED head lights, the overall styling, the dash layout and impressive rear seat room.

The people who created the user interface for the new nav system could have done a better job. Its a good concept. I think they need to update the system with a software upgrade and make things alittle more intuitive.
Recommend (36) (119,910)