Acura RL Luxury with Technology
By Alden on
2010 Acura RL 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)
I recently purchased the Acura 2010 RL with the Technology Package. I am extremely pleased with this decision. In my opinion, it is a true luxury car with great agility, plenty of power, fun to drive, and many extras that exceed expectations. The wood and leather steering wheel, blue highlighted instrument panel, cool and heated ventilated seats, voice commands to control almost every interior function with the option of easily making manual choices, a very high tech navigation system, and very comfortable seats with a lot of leg, shoulder, and head room. For the money, it is the best luxury car on the market.
Favorite Features
The steering and agility of the SHAWD and the comfortable ride with a 300 HP engine to zip and move when needed in difficult traffic situations. The safety and reliability of Acura is very important to me.
Suggested Improvements
A blind spot indicator, and distance measurements to judge the distance of objects shown in the rear camera display when backing up. Better fuel economy and a six speed or higher transmission.