2007 Acura RL Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RL model:
Great Car
By larrynimmo on 07/14/07 06:15 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura RL Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Number one attribute isno wind noise. The only reason you can hear the quiet tire noise is because there is no wind noise. Very comfy seats.Great tech features. Not enough power especially low end torque. Phenomenal handling characteristics. This car will turn on a dime with good manners. Fuel ecomony is poor, but I don't put on so many miles that it's a factor.

First Honda err, Acura but only here
By DOneal on 07/13/07 11:57 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura RL Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love the car. It handles very well, a little sluggish compared to other car, MB CLK 430A, but is sufficient. I had a little bit of an initial quality problem, HID headlight on right side burned out first day or so. Car was due to go back for dealer add-ons, so no biggy. Was kinda shocked though. Key fob was nightmare for first two weeks. I made the mistake of initializing the car with driver 2's key rather than the #1 key, the car hated that. It would madly and incessantly lock/unlock and beep when I stood next to the car. Reinitialized the car to the driver 1 fob, and it hasn't happened since!

GREAT car
By Watson on 06/07/07 11:42 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura RL Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I drove a BMW prior to this, and loved it, but I am thrilled with my Acura RL. It is so smooth, very responsive, comfortable as it could possibly be, and has every possible bell and whistle for thousands less than its Teutonic competition. I chose it over Infiniti M35 because, in my test, it handled better, and I much prefer the looks. GREAT car so far.

Great vehicle
By Gearheadded on 05/29/07 08:22 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura RL Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

If not the best vehicle for under $40K it has to be in the top five. Exceptional build quality, great performance, just a great vehicle. First time I've had strangers compliment my vehicle. Would definitely buy again.

Bang for the Buck
By veritas7 on 05/14/07 09:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura RL Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car! I haven't had it long but I am very impressed with how well it handles the road. The RL is a solid vehicle and is equipped with just about everything for less money than its competitors.

Awesome car
By Jim Cogan on 04/17/07 05:41 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura RL Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is just an incredible vehicle, very high tech, but easy to figure out. The stereo is awesome, love the subwoofer. Controls are very accessible. Voice command system works great. Smooth ride, don't even know you are going as fast as you are (yikes). Gas mileage not as good as I hoped, but it is all wheel drive. This car has many options that you would pay 10k more for vehicle. handling is incredible and steering response is nice

Lot of value for the money
By dalien on 04/07/07 22:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura RL Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Drove high end MBZ and Lexus for decades. Bought the RL for the seat (bad back) and took what came with it. For 20K+ difference I'm more than pleased with the result. The RL is a dream to drive, and the cornering is amazing. The engine has all the power I need. I concur with all the positive comments seen here and have only one big squawk. I HATE THE STEERING WHEEL! It's not the wheel that's so bad even if it is too slippery, it's that it's loaded with so much stuff it looks like a game controller. The shift paddles are right in the way for a clean grip as are the telephone buttons which I don't use either. Remove that crap and sticky up the wheel and I'd give "fun to drive" a 10 also.

Dream Machine
By Artie on 04/02/07 19:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura RL Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Acura RL w/Tech Pkg. is truly a dream machine. Dynamically engineered, superb build quality, fit and finish, quality materials and technically ahead of its competition. The RL is the best kept secret of ’07. It goes beyond the “Best Bang for the Buck”; this well crafted automobile has exceeded my expectations in every way.

Super car and an amazing value
By Dave S on 03/28/07 02:22 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura RL Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The RL is a magnificent machine, and far and away the best value in its class. It is cram packed with cool technology and the AWD delivers amazing handling in all kinds of weather. Fit and finish are supurb. This car puts a smile on my face every day on the way to work each morning and tempts me to take the "long way" home each night. Highly recommended.

RL
By Ray T on 03/16/07 07:56 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura RL Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The RL has been everything it was made out to be. Interior styling is excellent and instruments easy to see and use. Exterior is sleek with the exception of the standard wheels, kind of boring. The upgrade they offer cost $3000 and you have to go to 18" rims. Only knock I have.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.