Used 2005 Acura RL Consumer Reviews - 237 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Acura RL - Consumer Reviews

3.5 3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic - (237 reviews )

2005 Acura RL
By boston

2005 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Car has performed much better than expected in all categories. Dependability has been especially good.

All wheel drive, keyless entry, navigation and XM stereo are top three favorite features.

V8 engine, however 3.5 6 cylinder has been exemplary in power/gas mileage.

Acura RL - Best of the Best
By Mjustice

2005 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Awesome car, I love it. The RL is fast, luxurious, roomy. It's the best purchase for me and my family.

Would love to have Sirius + XM radio.

Excellent Car
By Houston 05 RL

2005 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is an excellent car. Very well designed with all the features you need or want. Even better all the technology works and is easy to use. This is vastly different than so many of the other cars in its class. The BMW and Mercedes NAV Systems are hard to use and inferior, the Lexus GS has no back seat or trunk space, and the AWD puts all of them in the shade. It is a quality car for the real world, not a special use vehicle that can only be used part time for some things. The only thing I would add would be some additional torque since the AWD will allow it to be used effectively.

Real time traffic and navigation system, Bluetooth, SH-AWD, and 30+ miles per gallon on the highway.

More torque and a 6 speed automatic.

Bob's Car
By bobb

2005 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After much research and thinking between Toyota and Acura plus several test drives I decided on the Acura. I must say I am very happy. I have taken several trips from Chicago to Florida with no issues. I have navigation and it is a help and comfort. I once got lost in Milwaukee and the navigation system got me right out of trouble. I highly recommend this automobile.

Climate control, Bose sound system, navigation.

Increase adjustability of driver seat and add more adjustability to passenger seat.

Acura RL Luxury Bargain
By Sandra

2005 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My 2005 Acura RL is state-of-the-art with a superior navigation system, live traffic alerts, and terrific voice command design. All of my luxuries come standard. The ride is terrific and wow does it ever take corner well. I have owned Mercedes, Lexus, and BMW in the past - I am now a permanent convert to the Acura RL. Best buy for the money, and, sexiest car I have ever owned. If you want luxury and performance at a bargain price get an RL!

Navigation system with simple voice commands and live-time traffic alerts via navigation map. Voice command design keeps your eyes on the road. Keyless entry and operation. XM Radio - superb. Handling on corners and curvy roads makes driving this car fun. Stylish exterior design turns heads.

Develop a hybrid version of this model.