Classy, conservative, luxury Acura 3.5 RL
By Mike on
2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
I recently purchased the 2004 Acura 3.5 RL and I love it! It has a very smooth ride and all the luxury features you could want including an awesome sounding 10 speaker Bose system, Alpine/Acura navigation system, and real burled camphor wood interior. I bought the car with 80,000 miles on it and didn't think twice. I am a Honda man and know this car will be very reliable. I have already put 4,000 miles on it and it runs like a car with 10,000 miles on it. Previously, I have owned 3 Accords. I wanted something more luxurious and bigger... this car is perfect! I love the Acura's classy, conservative stance that remains tasteful and luxurious looking. The RL has more than adequate power.
Favorite Features
Navigation-voice activated, Bose 10 speaker stereo, 6 disc in dash changer, burled camphor wood, comfortable ride, conservative and classy appearance.
Suggested Improvements
Some more horsepower under the hood, although I do not need any more speeding tickets! (Car has more than adequate power.) It's awkward to make a full turn of the ignition switch, but who cares. Wish Acura kept a big body styled car for 2005 and up (new RL is smaller. I would still buy one if I had $50,000).